Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Adderall XR

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GreenisGold, May 23, 2007.

1. Okay so awhile ago I was taking this stuff and it cost me 90 bucks a bottle and I would become reliant on it to get me moving. I am running low on loot and I feel like I should not be spending 90 dollars to live my life the way I want to so I figured someone might have a natural alternative they could suggest that I could pick up for cheaper at a health joint. Smoking weed actually does give me some of that drive and creativity I sometimes lack in my less up and atom days but at the same time it can throw me on the couch with a bag of chips which is bad in my eyes. Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.:D

2. I was prescribed to medidate, took it for awhile got hell of sick, then switched to adderall xr, never took it still have a full bottle, just make cannabutter, it will give you the drive without putting you down.

3. Thats not a bad idea, I was kind of thinking some kind of natural supplement or something. Ill just check out GMC one day.

4. i actully smoke pot to treat my add crazy as it sounds it works better than any ADD med ive taken and ive been on them all. it all started when i worked at steak and ale i was being trained to be the head griller which is a very fast paced job and i was having trouble keeping up and the guy there were all busting my balls for being slow so being pissed off one night my room mate said hey y not just smoke so i did amazingly i was able to keep up the next day. and i went a few days and didnt smoke my performance droped i smoked again and my performance was back. its like night and day for me if i smoke the night before im much more attentive and just well behave in any kinda of learning environment as well as mentally i feel more focused and clear headed as well as better rested

5. Lol, man I know exactly what you mean. I am naturally rebellious and dont do it on purpose but I get off task and start having fun. Ill smoke when I get home later and I stop and think how horrible it must have looked to my boss. So yeah smoking helps but at the same time it can have effects I do not want to apply to the workplace everyday. Fuck man people werent meant to be cooped up to earna living!! Grrr the grind makes me mad.

6. people sell that around here anywhere from 1-2dollars per 10 miligrams. what you do is take it open it up, crussh the little beads glass table dollar bill and something to roll it works well. then just snort it. you will feel it in about 20 mins its just a rush WOW. just like cocaine.

7. Nope. I buy it and use it with responsibility. I actually get annoyed when I hear people treating it like that. They give it a bad rep and make getting a prescription for it more difficult for a young guy like me.

8. this isn't the forum for it

however since I'm getting sick 'n fucking tired of doctors 'n shrinks who think their shit doesn't stink (most of which read the damn booklet provided by shire instead of doing any damn study) I'll reply before it's moved

get yourself some gaba for muscle building gnc has it on hand

also get some b1 b6 b12 and a shitload of chewable 1000mg vitamin c

ginseng flax seed oil 5-htp and other assorted energy boosters will help get you over the adderall blues

amphetamines are a wonderful thing when they aren't being used as tools by these RX cocksuckers

cuz it doesn't cost them anywhere near 300 bucks (30 30mg caps cost this) to make and they know people are sick of it even when heathcare pays

this isn't even counting the stupid shrinks ya gotta pay to even get a script

drugs are big money and thats the only reason they're regulated or illegal

try some vitamin combos and follow the trend of supplements on your average rockstar/redbull can but in higher doses

4 or 5 1000mg vitamin c chewables should have you bouncing off the walls without all the cocky self rightous ego shit adderall gives ya

also do tell any damn parents letting doctors fuck their kids up with this stuff to do some of their own damn research

they don't have a right to get people addicted only to force them to pay more or spill their guts to a quack who couldn't save a life if their life depended on it

edit - greensgold...wtf are you smoking lol these people don't have a right to tell you as a grown adult what you can 'n can't ingest

if you like tweeking it's your own damn biz period they shouldn't have a right to keep you under their thumb for insane profits

9. The perfect response, thank you for that. That is what I wanted to know, names of vitamins and things that wont break my pockets and help keep me moving. Definitely going to the local GNC today to do it up. Also I havent had a prescription of XR in awhile but I found myself wanting to go back to it. Thanks bro.

10. Speaking of.. I just popped a 20mg XR and starting to feel the effects kick in..I got a all-nighter ahead of me; gunna be fun.

As far as alternatives.. B-vitamins.. C vitamins... Guarana... just to name a few

11. felt the same many times over bro ya gotta tell those feelings to piss off for a month or two before they start to listen but it's worth it

cuz as we both know amp is fun in almost any shape or form but when the party ends and we've been up for days with gunky cigarette tar filled lungs and zero energy with a growlin' stomach we only want one of two things to just die or sleep forever or get more even when it's not cost effective in our daily lives

doctors know this and will ignore every sign of abuse if the cash cow can still be milked

one of my buds actually went in for a hour long yack with your average wanna be md quack yay'd the fuck out (oral dose) talking a mile a minute and all the bastard could do was smile 'n toss him free samples of ambien xr on top of 3 kinds of adhd meds

I had to laugh it's all so hypocritcal when these guys should be cleaning up sticky theaters not scribbling a chicken scratch on a bit of paper right before they slam you with a 300+ charge for 45 minutes of nothing

if you choose to go back at any point (hopefully after you settle things with yourself internally) make sure it's a sliding scale for visits if that was a bite in the ass and always request generics

cite stomach aches if need be to avoid those overly expensive xr capsules as you can get 3x the tablets for 1/3rd the cost if it's a generic mixed salt

granted the 90 vs 30 is the same dosage it's still way cheaper and your only price is remembering to take one every few hours (I'd avoid this with binges to get stuff done as day in day out dosing makes dependance worse)