Adderall then Xanax???

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Smoker89, Jun 21, 2009.

1. So i took adderall a little over 8 hours ago to do a paper and i was hoping i could take xanax to go to sleep, is that safe?

2. meh, any stimulant followed by a downer is usually a no-no but 8 hours ago is a long time, you should be fine

3. incorrect. a depressant + a depressant has a synergistic effect. meaning like its not 1depressent+1depressent=2depressents
    its more like 1depressent+1depressent=8depressents. really really unsafe.

i'm not sure about the mixing pills though. i don't know enough about either.

4. You're fine, however I suggest taking a very low dose of the xanax (0.5mg will do just fine). Benzos are amazing for stimulant comedowns, but I usually only suggest it to those with a tolerance to both... however after 8 hours you will be okay.

Try to eat/drink some healthy stuff if you haven't already... it will take a vast amount of the stress off your heart.

5. yea i was gonna say, benzos own for that type of shit

6. All it would do is help you focus on anti anxiety

7. Haha so weird cuz I've been on my first adderall binge for 2 1/2 days now(been taking adderall for adhdh for years and years though) 210mg of XR today alone and to finish it off for the comedown 1mg of xanax. My dad just randomly gave it to me earlier. First time I've ever tried bars and it's nice. I'd have prefered 2mg but fuck I told him I was cutting this one in half. But hey do some research doctors prescribe adderall and benzos to the same patient a lot. The stimulant will cause the anxiety but fix everything else so they keep it and add on the benzo. Trust me I would take shit like this if I wasn't certain, because adderall and xannies in you at the same time just doesn't sound right but it's no biggy.

haha holy shit long post.

8. I'm scripted Adderall XR and Klonopin along with an SNRI... sooo... yeah... docs will script these things together.

9. Xanax is bomb for adderall come down.

10. Wow, either your doctor doen't care about you and just wants money or he's trying to kill you. That is a big no no mixture.
    Fuck yes it is

11. lol the length of your posts suggests you were on some stimulants.

haha

12. Um... I think you need to do a a little bit of research. I'm also prescribed Adderall XR, Klonopin, Ambien and an SSRI (don't take it though). I know the background of each chemical(s), it's not that dangerous.