adderall recreational value

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by blazedandcrazed, Apr 30, 2009.

1. is there even any? i dont understand what the deal is with this stuff. i railed 40mg and i barely felt shit. a little energized but thats about it. im only 155lb.:confused_2: next time i do it should i do more or what?

2. it's alright, just makes you more alert, and makes you focus like a motherfucker. It's kinda fun to drink on em' 40mg and a 40oz will make you feel pretty good..

3. and one more question. i have access to some xr capsules which are two pieces that easily slide apart, allowing the beads to be emptied, and then can slide back together. would it be possible to fill the capsules up with sugar or something to give the appearance and feel that they have not been touched? or any suggestion for any fillers? is that not safe for the person who will be taking them?

4. are they not urs?

lol I suppose you could put sugar in there but any intelligent person would know the difference between sugar and addy beads.

5. sisters.

but its not like she examines them or anything. if something had similar weight and looked somewhat like a bead....imma check the spice cabinet

6. maybe little pepper balls, the ones that aren't pre grinded?

7. yea or sugar, it won't hurt her

8. she will notice the adderall not working. Just get all the capusles and take a little bit of beads out of each capusle.

9. He said before she doesn't take them anyways and usually chucks them out.

10. #10 blazedandcrazed, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009

.....shit. duh:rolleyes::hello:

except the only flaw is knowing how much i would be taking but i think i can solve that with a scale or i bet eyeing it out wouldnt be to hard.

common sense>everything else

i did but its really my mom who im concerned about shes anal about them she thinks theyre magic little achievement pills

11. Yeah take like 1/4 of the beads?

12. just replace it with cocaine, then maybe shell stop using them altogether.

13. #13 blazedandcrazed, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    lol .... bruh, if i had a cocaine connect you think i would be going through all this shit for adderall?

f'sho. theres 30 pills per refill at 10mg so that would get me about 75mg. safe to rail 75mg in one 'sitting'??

any mostly would that be fun if i blazed a little and drank a few beers?

14. IM JK LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But seriously, I would stop using em if that happened.

15. Btw, other recreational values?

Besides alertiveness and creative thinking, you can also stay up for days on end if you have enough.

Another thing? You use it long enough, you'll lose weight as well.

16. Euphoria, energy, moderate to extreme boost in vitality, outlook, the whole deal... amphetamines are the bees motherfucking knees; they have endless recreational/creative/self-advancement potential...

17. yup

it wouldnt be americas fastest growing drug if it didnt make people feel bonkers

18. My buddy got 3 addy perscrips haha 10mg IR 20mg XR 30mg XR...and he has 90 of each...lol we are speed demons

19. Senior year of highschool me and my friend got a prescription and finished off a bottle of 20's in like 9 days. Basically fucked up everything i was doing at the time. Watchyaself

20. Personally...I have always had really shitty comedowns every time I have tried adderall. Filled with instant nostalgia and just a feeling of overall disinterest in anything..and negative outlook. It sucks because the whole time I feel the adderall, I have a positive outlook on everything and feel like champion of the world or some shit. Comedown ruins it for me though..so I prefer not to do them..