adderall question

Discussion in 'General' started by ziggyshugenadz, Aug 16, 2005.

1. i took an adderall once when my friend gave 1 to me. it was a 30 mg pill and i got a little buzzed off of it. i have done E and it was like a took a 1/4 of an E pill. how much is a good dose. good find any dose info on erowid and i couldnt really find what i wanted searching.

edit: i took another look at my search and found out that if you just take the pill it will release over time and you wont have enough at once to get you high. i took one of those half clear/half orange pills that you can pop open and get a bunch of little balls. should i just break it and pop these things in my mouth or take a higher doseage or a combination?

2. Dude, to be honest with you....I wouldnt fuck with adderall.
    If you are still going to do it, dont pop it in half and take it like that. Take 2 and see how it is. If that doesnt work, try 3. Dont exceede 3, for your own safety. And think of your friends and shit. Ive almost had a friend die in the back of my car from taking 5 adderall. He passed out then started puking in his sleep. Luckily, we had him rolled to avoid aspirating.

3. I was prescribed on adderall hehehe

4. We used to get them for free. The friend that took too many has a family of like 8 little black kids living just around the corner(rural area). They were prescribed it but didnt want to take it, so they gave them to him. Ive done Adderall twice, both times it wasnt that exciting.

Ill stick to the herb for now on :smoke:

5. Hey LiveLove, did your friend that almost died swallow the pills? In my opinion, that's one of the most dangerous methods to taking any drug, because it takes a while to hit, but when it does, it's pretty much all at once. DON'T DO ADDERALL, but if you're going to, swallow a SMALL amount like one pill or just snort some. I barely felt anything when I did a few lines a couple of years back, but my friend who had never done coke or speed said he stayed up all night on that shit!

I've only had one friend prescribed to it, and he was the only one who ever did it regularly, but he doesn't have a fiendish nature. A lot of other people could have problems with it, considering it's an upper, a legal medication and widely available.

Just smoke marijuana

6. To get "high" on adderall you must take 2 or 3 of them.

7. open the pill, use something to crush the little time released balls (i use the end of a c02 cartridge) and use a credit card to push it into a line (do not snort unless you have a fine powder because xr stands for extended release, intentionally breaking the balls will have a stronger effect) shove a straw past the hairs of your nose so you dont get a nosebleed, cover the other nostril. enjoy.

8. And get ready for having a slight burning sensation in your sinuses.
    Snorting stuff isnt the smartest way to go. Some drugs can end in having chemical burns all through your sinuses, not pleasant at all.

9. i nver actually feel anything from addies, my friends on it he gives em too me once in a while. i just blow one so it can give me energy to be more sociable and it puts me and a happy mood but i nver actually feel high off of them. can u actaully get high off of em, i just do it for enegry

10. Maybe you can crush the balls up and try to parachute it? You put the jawn on a small amount of TP and wrap the TP into like a balls and just beast it...it should hit you alot faster than normally ingesting it, plus you won't have to snort it.

11. ^ are you like, a walking billboard too?

12. unless its oxycontin, snorting pills is a bad idea.

13. ocs are actually more of a pain in the ass because you need to take off the coating of the pill by burning it, scraping it with a razor, or sucking on it, otherwise if you just crush and snort that coating is what will make you nose bleed like a crazy motherfucker

14. The way i do it is i put 2 in my mouth and chew them till they open.(it tastes really nasty so u will know when it opens.) Swallow those then put 2 more in and do the same.I usually take 5 or 6 30mg.I personally think its fun especially when i work out im so much stronger. Also it a lot safer than ice which does the same thing but is way more expensive.