adderall Question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by aaaaa8, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Ok so i havent taken adderall in about 2 months and before that i might take it maybe once a month for 4-5 months to help with school ranging anywhere from 40-100mg. Usually at around 40.

Well i was thinking of snorting 20-40 tomorrow and then going to the Y to play some basketball. I just want to see how much it would effect my game. But im kinda nervous about exercisig on stimulants.

So would this be safe? Should i just do 20?

2. your best bet would be to IV some meth, then do a few fat lines of coke, then directly before the game smoke a crack rock in the bathroom directly before the game. :yummy:

3. hmmmm maybe next time.

4. well i have done that and it greatly improves my tennis game it makes me concentrate on the other guys movments so i almost already know what hes gonna do so id say go for it dude:)

5. You should be just fine or perhaps even better then you normally are.

6. It highly depends if you have add or not. You have it you will get energized and stuff. If not you might get drowsy and fall asleep in 50 minutes. Also it only gives you mental energy. No physical whatsoever. It might help you concentrate better. Just go with the flow. Also if its your first time I would just do 20. 20 gets me fucked up. Don't do more than 30. The most I've done in a day is 60.

7. He should be alright if he does more then thirty. I mean aslong as he doesnt snort it. i took sixty orally my first time, and it seemed to be the perfect dose.

8. haha thanks for the advice man but ive done addy a bunch as said in my first post. I did 40 my first time and it was awesome, probally a little to awesome. Most i ever did was 100 and that was just stupid.

Yeah i know its not gonna make me stronger or anything but adderall is pretty much steroirds for your mind which would help alot in basketball.

9. ive blown a 35 in liek 30 minutes n then jus felt like i need to go do something active... pretty sweet

10. oo not a good idea at all, mad heart rate!

11. Dont forget to drink water or even better gatorade.

12. I would just be careful about overstimulation and exertion cause your heart rate is gonna be mad high. If you get some burning or pains in your chest, just sit the rest of the game out. It wouldnt be worth it to have some sort of coronary episode just so you can show the other guys that you can "ball like Kobe" or some shit.

Me and some friends have done about 90-100 mg each in a night. Snorted some crushed up 20MG extended release. It was such a bitch to crush up those tiny little spheres though.

13. i wouldnt snort it if youre going to be playing a sport and want it to last longer.

just take it straight and don't drink too much or too little water.