Adderall Pill..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RasPlasch, Aug 29, 2009.

1. I enjoy taking these. I used to get Instant release 30mg pink pills. Now I have these 25mg XR's. Which I don't think are as strong. And they take forever to kick in.

They are the orange and white capsule. With the powder or beads inside. Anyway to make them kick in faster? Like... snorting (which I don't think will work), or maybe eating just the powder? Or should I be safe and take the pill normally?

2. Insufflation will work with XRs when the capsule is busted open and the beads are crushed.

3. i always take like two of them empty the beads or w/e into a peice of a tissue then pop that takes like 30 mins and youll be straight :hello:

4. Really?

I heard different. That I would get more amphetamine from just ingesting it... Any knowledge on this?

5. If you ingest around...50 to 60 mgs XR, you would get an amazing, all day long high that is quite speedy.

The insufflation causes the XR to become IR, much like your 30 mg pinkies.

It works, but you deal with a lessened duration.

The XRs, when ingested, would take around 30 minutes to an hour to kick in, but last around eight hours.

6. Lol, done the 50mgs before. That was fun.

Should I crush it up very fine?

I read somewhere that when snorting adderall most of the anphetamine gets caught in your nose and not even into your body.

How long does the insufflation method last?

7. Two hours. Three tops, but would definitely dwindle greatly after two.

You should do some of your own research. There's plenty of information out there.

8. Alright cool. Thanks Kramer.

I have been lookin' for research man!

And you want to know something?

You sir, have been the best information giver yet!