Adderall Mucus?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gdpsmoke53, May 3, 2009.

1. Everytime I rail some adderall, i get mucus that tastes like complete ass (full of adderall). if i hack it up, it makes me want to puke. is there anyway to avoid this?

2. drink water or don't rail it. Only two things. i know what you mean, doesn't bother me too much

3. Thanks for the quick response. I find water helps to an extent, but the only way I can make it go away is to hack it up and then swallow it.. but that's really a last resort. Thanks!

4. Happens to me just from snorting anything. Especially oxycotin which is wierd but it's whatever. You know ;)

5. haha nice.

6. snort harder, some of the pill is getting caught in your nose and nasal passages.

also, drink water or something to get rid of the taste. you can even 'snort' a little water, it'll clear out your nasal passages where the adderal is stuck.

7. Could I use saline spray?

8. If need be. I would just snort harder though. Chop it up fine, and snort harder!

9. the Adderall drip is the worst!!!

10. I've never railed addies because of this exact thing.

A while back I swallowed and that funny thing where the pill comes back up happened... And well... I nearly puked. So I just say gulp them down.

I usually don't rail anything actually. Sometimes oxycodones, but usually I just swallow pills.

11. Oh, he's talking about the drip?

Addie drip tastes like candy.

Embrace it.

12. hahahahah. get it?

Bump.

lmfao.

put a couple drops of water on your finger and snort that after the pill. It will "wash" the residue off your nose.

13. addy drip isnt bad at all. i kinda like it.

14. Exactly.

Sooo yummy.

15. I've never railed an Adderall, but for me, ecstasy is the worst. :(
    For me, the drip of the fluff down the back of your throat - nothin' better, my friend.