Adderall = INSANE

Discussion in 'General' started by SkeevyStoner, Dec 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :wave:
    I get the same high taking DXM, but i usualy end up learning nothing cuz i dont want to waste my time..

2. Yeah, Dexedrine, the USA gave it to their pilots in Nam I think... It was on a on-your-own-risk trial. They kicked that idea after some shit head took to much, got super hopped up, ODed, and crashed his plane into a convoy of his own companions. Yeah.. hmm... i wish I could get some Dexedrine...

3. Damn, I need to get some adderall... lol

4. adderall is wack............only thing its good for is to keep you up late........

5. WHAT?! Good buzz, you feel on top of the world... Great stuff!... Also great for exams

6. i never really get a buzz from adderall........maybe cuz i actually have add........i used to get prescribed it and i just used it to stay up and do work........

7. i actually have A.D.D and im prescribed. I dont like it makes u stay awake, no appetite, no laughter no emotion. its like be turned into a friggin robot. Good for academics though. if u guys want to have some fun go trip on booms or somin.

8. I really want to get some adderall.. I just called up almost everyone I know.. Noone can get it.. My fuckin doc won\'t prescribe me any pills..

9. i got a bottle of them, and when i snorted them it didnt do shit. when you take it though, it fills you with this awesome glow. it is impossible for you to be sad. i could see how it would become addicting easily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.