Adderall in public

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ewaxler, Oct 9, 2009.

1. How easy would it be to be unnoticed after taking 30mg of adderall. Im usually a kinda chill person so if i ever do it i think it would be noticable. Would it be easier to hide if i snorted ir just took it?

Thank you

2. i think it depends out what you'll be doing

3. people you know very well will probably be able to tell

people you don't see everyday will just think your hyper

4. ahah yeah you'll be the class superstar, and the only way people will notice is if your wayyy more interested in the subject matter and too talkative, so keep telling yourself to chill.

all this is if its your first time of course...

5. Ive done 10 mgs before and im not even sure if im going to just like to have knoweledge just in case. Should i snort it or just take it?

6. Just take it man

7. you'll get your work done then prolly clean the classroom...

8. I kinda wanna snort it though. Is it highly advisable not to or just recommended. Or I could snort half take half?

9. lol adderall at school....
    i used to HAVE to take it for school. you know, add and all.

10. If it's the ER kind with the tiny beads, I recommend just taking it because if you wanted to rail it you'd have to crush all those TINY beads into a powder before you did which is just a pain in the ass, and definitely not worth the time. If it's an IR, then go for it i guess.. :rolleyes:

11. true but when you have add its just supposed to balance you out when you dont you feel it recreationally. supposedly

12. Not true at all. I have multiple friends that use their legitimate scripts for recreational purposes. Sure, they may have to take a larger dose to achieve the recreational affects, but thats most likely because they take them on a daily basis, and have built up a small tolerance.

13. snort the shit! i used to do that all the time haha, i would just take lines in the bathroom between classes. Yea but snort it it hits you faster and you just feel great haha
    plus its just more fun

14. PLUS the IR drip tastes like candy!!! :D

15. I went in public on 100 mg. It wasn't hard.

16. ^^^I wanna hear that story

17. Last thursday a friend of mine had some adderall, so I decided I wanted to give it a try. I popped 40 mg and after about thirty minutes I was experiencing the effects of it.(racing, increased concentration) I was upset with a total lack of any high, I was just speeding at that point, so I chewed two more up, so my dose is up to 80 mg now. I sat and waited to feel something, and I decided to rail another 20 mg. Five minutes after, I was DEFINITELY feeling a body high, and I was speeding. I took a last half of a pill, so my dose was actually 110 mg.

My friend had to go to the airport since he was moving to florida, so me and my buddy(who is also speeding his balls off) decide to take him to the airport. Before we left I needed to chill a little so we sparked a bowl of jack herrer, really good shit. The combination was amazing, and I was really enjoying it. We drove to Houston, and I proceded to walk around the airport. I got a lot of weird looks, mainly becuase I was trucking it everywhere I was going.

Other than that, I walked into a few stores and had no issue talking to people.

18. No one should notice anything if you're only taking 30 mgs to tell you the truth. But it depends on the person and whether you're taking IR or XR and how you take it.

And if you have XR and you want to snort it, you have to crush all the little beads. The best way to do this is fold a sheet of paper in half and roll a shot glass, glass jar or mortar and pestle across it until it's all powder.

God, I used to love preparing me some speed; those were the days.:D

19. I took about 90 once, and developed this really intense neck twitch. Went into a gas station and got some weird looks.