Adderall...couple questions on price and usage

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by goocher, Sep 13, 2008.

1. #1 goocher, Sep 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2008
    In general, what's the standard price per mg of adderall? Does it make a difference if it's IR or XR or is the only thing that matters the amount in mg? I'm curious since I have never purchased it but may in the near future (I found a good connect) and want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off.

Also, I have a couple questions about the effects and how much to take. What is a good recreational dose and how well does it work for anxiety?

Thanks blades.:smoking:

2. i can get the 30mg's for 2 bucks each

3. fyi:
    IR = Instant release
    XR = Extended release

4. #4 theVirtuoso, Sep 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2008
    Alright, I can't help with the price as I've never purchased them; only given them by good friends, but I can offer a generous amount of information based on my own experiences and through numerous friend's as well.

IR = Instant Release = You feel a more intense and faster onset, along with nice and noticeable stimulation, but lasts about 1/2 the time as extended release.

XR = Extended Release = Not as intense; usually lacks any intense sensations, but provides an extended (go figure), smoother ride. Here and there you may occasionally encounter a "bump in the road" and feel some of that more intense sensation that instant provides (XR releases the chemical in smaller doses over a lengthier period of time, which is why it is less intense)

As for anxiety... varies person to person, but through personal experiences and general consesus I've concluded the odds of it helping your anxiety is significantly in your favor. When I take Adderall, I take 40-60mg IR in the morning and...

In an attempt to sum up the sensation Adderall bestows upon me...

All negative thoughts are tossed aside. Any momentum they would generally attain is immediately ceased. Whatever pessimistic feelings left inside your conscious are disregarded, insignificant, and just entirely overwhelmed with positive vibes flowing through your veins; manifested by the confidence, motivation, and newly-formed optimistic view on life.

Every activity you undergo you will find yourself exceeding every expectation. You achieve the ability to surpass your own limits, physical and psychological boundaries alike. Your mind operates in overdrive, but it feels effortless as the intellectual and intricately-worded sentences roll off your tongue without effort. Physically, you disregard fatigue as your subconscious overtakes every muscle you exert, replacing all physical obstacles with pure energy.

If you have difficulty expressing/portraying yourself (statements, emotions, creativity, etc) in written or verbal form, Adderall will alleviate that inability to express and give you the competence to overcome and debase these restrictions you have grown so accustomed to. This allows you to expand your conscious to a higher level and achieve a much more profound understanding of your inner self and through this enlightenment you've attained you conquer every bit of difficulty you once possessed to express yourself.

Summarized:
    Adderall will undoubtedly, in every possible aspect, improve and enhance your physical and physcological capacity significantly. Every part of your body will begin to work in unison. This is all accomplished with little to no effort involved. Your physical and mental boundaries dissolve, breaking the cage that restricts every aspect of your life every passing day, unbeknownst to you. Embrace that influential, breathtaking energy you feel flow through you, and utilize it.

Doses:
    Medicinal - I've seen 10mg to 60mg and more taken daily in both instant and extended releases... start low and work your way up. Taking 40-60mg IR early in the day has had a much more medicinal impact on my life, but provides recreational aspects of the high as well. For medicinal I would suggest about 30mg to start.

Recreation - Same concept... start small. At around 6' 135lb, 60mg instantly released is a great amount for me, but I always take it on an empty stomach as well, enhances it's effects. Around 50-60mg is a very decent recreational dose for most people, but some prefer 80mg or even more (I highly discourage this!). I much prefer instant due to the unmistakibly more intense and profound experience it offers.

Bad?
    There's a few things you should keep in mind.

We have our loss of appetite (weight loss and lacking the daily nourishments which help maintain our health). Personally, I have many stomach problems, so while on Adderall even looking in the fridge tends to make me a tad nauseous; I simply cannot down food. However, when questioned, everyone I know who holds a script exclaimed that loss of appetite isn't nearly as profound when taken for a more extensive period; which leads me into our next subject...

The Dependency (inability to feel "normal" without the aid of Adderall as well as the physical damage the body endures). Long periods of use can lead to some significant destruction to one's health and well-being. Remember, Adderall is a mix of Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine, and neither substances should be underestimated. Adderall most definitely has the capability to manipulate every aspect of your life; the same aspects you initially used Adderall to improve on, so please indulge responsibly.

To top it off... Coming Down (when everything catches up to you). Currently I am running on about 40 hours, having not eaten in 27 of those, and I am physically and mentally exhausted, but stimulated enough to keep me awake. If my connect came through earlier I would have just toked for a bit until I ate some food and slept (bud being my favorite for coming down), but unfortunately I don't even have the gift of Klonopin to help come down with ease tonight. However, I have never had these comedowns I always hear of... people never taking Adderall again because of the comedown alone, or just in general I've heard countless complaints in regards to it's hellish comedown. I'm not saying these comedowns are exaggerated or bullshit, because I believe them to be true, but personally I have yet to experience anything remotely close to said comedowns. I experience tiredness spread throughout my entire body, a headache which feels as though my skull in aching, and a little uneasy stomach (from not eating). Occasionally I will become somewhat irritable due to the inconsistent sleep schedule and generally staying awake for that many hours at a time. I just, to put it short, feel downright shitty, but nothing excessive. I really suggest taking it slow so you can get a feel for how Adderall effects you, personally... coming down, dependency, no appetite, etc...

I hope ya read all of that... I'm sure there's heaps of useful info, I apologize if it's at all scattered or unorganized as I am reaching the point of sleep and don't plan on exerting myself anymore tonight, physically or mentally.

Best of luck to ya, man. Again, I really recommend reading the post in it's entirety as I believe my experiences I've shared will help get your feet well off the ground.

Adderall truly alleviates my worries, and furthermore provides the motivation and ability I seek to vanquish this brick wall set before me. I only hope Adderall has the same positive impact on your life as it has mine.

5. Usually it's 1$ for every 10mg. So if it's a 25mg XR then you'd pay 2.50$ If you buy more though, try for less 'cause most people who sell their adderall have no idea what it costs either.

6. Lots of truth, there... most people who sell some of their Addy script aren't dealers at all, just lookin to make a little extra cash with the pill stash.

7. #7 joe Biggs, Sep 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2008
    virtuoso pretty much covered it all but ill throw in my two cents.

i can get 50mg IR capsules for 1$. i started off taking one of these but two works alot better. ive never had a hard comedown. comedown for me is basically a bit of a headache and the munchies, if you want to call it that. (i get mad hungry cause i didnt eat the entire day). they really help for anxiety for me. just get me up (ready/focused) and euphoric. its defiantly recreational in the aspect i take them to feel good, but in the same mentality its medicinal cause i take them to feel normal (but it feels good cause im usually stressed as shit).

o when i dose, i dose around 730 and itll kick in in like an hour and last till 1 or so. i love to draw on adds. sometimes ill get a bit nausea on the comedown but not a big problem. the first time i took them my heart like ached for the first hour and whenever i was just sitting for awhile, up and about it went away and i was swept with euphoria tho.

side note im 6 foot and 140 pounds.

8. Thanks for the thorough responses everyone, it contains much more information than I imagined I would get with this thread. I now have a better picture of Adderall and was mainly curious to see how it would help with anxiety and I can see that it would work pretty well..it looks like just what I'm looking for. I'll probably try it in the next couple weeks and see how it is. How often can you use a "medicinal" dosage and is it safe to use for sustained periods at a time? I'm not talking about binging, I mean more long-term sustainability of light to moderate use. I have a feeling I won't need much to effect me since I'm not a big dude.

9. After reading this I want to try Adderall. I have anxiety and other issues I think it could help me with. But I don't know how I would get a prescription and I don't know anyone who sells it.