Adderall causing issues in the bedroom?

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Dec 16, 2007.

1. I have a Rx for adderall, but have only started taking it about 2 weeks ago for finals. I have also noticed that in the bedroom, I seem to have some difficulty mantaining a certain state, if you know what I mean. It goes up, but comes back down within minutes. This has never been an issue for me ever, and im only 22. I was getting worried that maybe something was going on, because this never was happening to me before, but it's happened like the last 4 times. Is this a side effect or something?

2. amp dick, it's normal.

3. ha ok, because I was getting very worried. For me it always takes a long time to finish which is fine, but ive never ever had an issue staying "good" until about a week or so ago, which i realize now is the same time i started taking a PM dose of adderall. I thought at first it was stress related, but I am not stressed about anything so I doubt that would be causing it. very scary though, and extremely frustrating :mad:

4. Blood flow isn't able to concentrate for very long in the penis, seeing as it's racing through your body... that and any pill in general fucks with your ability to get it up.. At least, until you get used to it. You're fine.