Adderal

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Izi, Oct 10, 2009.

1. So I recently scored 3 30mgs, and 2 10mgs of adderal, the one's with the tiny ass balls, and are blue/blue and orange/orange.

2 friends and I wanna try it, and we're wondering if we should eat em, or snort em?

2. The tiny balls are XR. If you want more immediate effects then crush beads. Snorting and eating them both work.

3. snorted em, great.

4. Enjoy your night sir. I am sure it will be long.

5. I would def snort cause the XR takes way to long to take effect

6. fuck...i've had like 50mgs....i'm done, but omg...

7. I just did 60mg, i feel nothing.

8. I took like 30mg of free adderall like a fews hours ago but it was XR.

It didn't do too much, i should have snorted. It was free so idk.

9. I'm not like depressive or have ADHD, I don't think. I just snorted 60mg, and not feeling a thing, why?

10. idk guys, i'm like......so...weird.

11. What kind of Adderall were they?

12. XR
    They had balls in them.

13. Yeah i took the same kind too.

idk really, xr is pretty crappy adderall, maybe it didn't kick in yet, even though you snorted it might still take a while.

Hell these kicked in i swear to god 3 hours after i took them. Weight really matters too, the bigger you are i think it takes longer for it to get through your system.

14. XR is best for studying binges but for getting fucked up the IR is superior.

15. Snort them if you want an immediate rush but they don't last as long as they would if you just popped them.

16. Is it normal to be paranoid? I just got mega paranoid, my friends are trying to kill me?

17. Lol its different for everyone, I personally am a pretty chill person, I just feel like my brain is really functioning well, and my body is like weightless.

Dude if you are paranoid of your friends killing you then you just got to take like 5 min and chill, drink some cool water. Maybe accually talk to your friends too. Hows your breathing and heartrate?

18. Breathing is fast, heartrate also, i dont think theyre out to kill me anymore. Im really twitchy though.

19. Don't worry, my friend got like that too, twitchy

My heart like a hour ago was like really pounding hard, even though you don't want to force down some food, like a banana or something good for you. After i ate something it got better.

20. How long will it last? We took it an hour? Am I at my peek do you think?