Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Added water to clean urine sample

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Blqdiamondgrl, Jul 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ok, i recently had a drug test and its being to sent off to the lab. I filled cup with a clean urine sample and didnt meet the mark so i added less than an ounce of water to it. Now im freaking out im not sure if this is going to hurt me. Please help?

2. I bet you freaked when you saw you didn't bring enough urine. I used to worry about that so I started taking plenty.

3. Yes. I did. The temperature was right but im still concerned about results coming back that it was tampered with because of the water added.

4. Yea. Will probably come back as inconclusive and they will surely be able to tell the sample had been compromised. Best of luck with that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. What if the pee was from a slightly dehydrated person?

6. What would that matter? They can still tell if its been diluted. You don't urinate straight water.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. 1oz seems pretty negligible and probably won't make the sample diluted, along with the fact most of the urine was synthetic or clean and that obviously most of what we pee is water lol.

The only issue I could think of was it could throw off the pH, but doesn't seem likely either. Good luck and please report back to educate or help someone in the future.

8. 1 oz is negligible unless the total urine sample was 2 oz. There just isn't any way to know whether it'll be too diluted or not, we don't have enough info and even if we did I probably couldn't figure it out. It sounds like algebra.

9. If the sample was 6 oz or supposed to be and you added 1 oz that's a bit under 20% of the sample. I'd say you are busted.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. i would've just turned it in short. sometimes they ask for more than they really need.

11. I passed!! Everything checked out just fine. What a relief