Addaral..

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Mar 22, 2006.

1. So tommrow i got PSSAS and a kid offerd me adaral to help me get though cause i stuggle for long tests.. is 40mg enough to keep me steady and workin? and is 4$ a good deal for 2 20mg ones? and how should i take them? thanks!

2. i do the smae thing for long tests.. u only need one and it makes the test sorta fun. If u take 2 you might feel a little jittery and shit but nothing bad so its your choice.. 4 bucsk isnt bad but i ususally get them for free considering its like a school-edhancing drug. just swallow them no need to blow them or anything.:smoke:

3. I personally HATE adderal with a passion. I tried it once but took 3 and stayed up the entire night sweating my ass off and having the worst thoughts. I would think of lyrics in my head to songs that I dont even listen to. No matter what I thought about it would always go back to that. It almost made me insane. But yes, take 1 before the test and you should be fine. It really does help you concentrate.

4. ya ill be doin it early shounnt phase my sleep that night (around 7am // 730 am)

5. hey man yea 40 milligrams is a lot for a test, you might start buzzing hard and space out, but then again you might do fine. i say just stick with the 20, cuz thats what i take with my prescription. BTW thats a good deal i sell 20mg for 5 dollars. you take them about twenty minutes before you go to the test to let them kick in. good luck.

6. thanks man.. ill take 2 so i can trip out after the test =d

7. oh and btw, i dont know if youve ever done uppers but itll take a few bowls before you feel like eating anytime soon.

8. grr thnkas .. ive been sick and havent eatin much in past 3 / 4 days ;\ gonna suck if it continuse im starvin but i dont wanna eat? heh

9. I had a bad experience with that last year, lol.. Me and my buddies went down to richmond VA for the CAA basketball tourny.. I took an adderal around 8-9 am and ate a cinna bun like 5 minutes later.. That's all I had the entire day night in my stomach..that and a whole buncha rum and about a quarter of weed .. i felt like i felll off the fuckin agrocrag, haha..

10. Well here's what your going to want to do. If it's a solid blue 20 tablet, crush it and snort them. If they are capsles with little beads in them, put the beads from BOTH caspsles in a bag, and crush them up really fine. It helps to roll a lighter over them. Then snort them... It will keep you buzzing for about 2 or 2 1/2 hours.. you will feel way more efficient and quicker. Bring some water, your mouth will get dry. And some gum or somthing to chew, you'll probley grind your teeth.

-AFD

11. how do i roll a lighter?

12. Roll the lighter over the small beads that come in the pill. I did'nt know they made any different kinds of Adderal, I thought they just had the capsules..o well, GL with your test to man..

13. ya im almost postive there gnna be the capsuiles.. i still dont get it.. roll the lighter ? like light it and hvoer over like your dryin a blunt? and do u do this PRE crushed or after crushed up? ;\ idk how that would help me when im gonna snort it woudlnt it just burn it away?

14. Don't snort it, if you want to use it for a test pop it like they are meant to be used. If you want to get fucked up, go ahead and snort them. By roll the lighter I dont think he meant light the beads on fire, I think he meant just use the lighter to crush the little beads.

15. Good advice. Personally I dont like adderall. The only time I did it I took a 5mg (small i know), the whole day I felt stimulated but strung out at the same time, and it made me really pissy.
    But the main reason I dont like it is a good friend of mine got addicted to it, and it changed his personality for the worse.

16. Me too! My friend is addicted and I cant stand to be around him anymore. We used to be best friends. I only took it two or three times and i feel it, but it does nothing for me. I would rather do a drug I enjoy.

17. That sucks. Adderall really changed my friends personality, hes more serious and angry on adderall, and what I liked about him was his funny and childish personality.

18. yeah, todays my first time on it and I am so happy. its a cheap high :) Wish I could be smokin some ganja instead though. this is perfect if your low on cash though :)