Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

add, weed, cannabis,adhd,

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shadendog321, Oct 30, 2013.

1. I am just curious what amount of cannabis ppl that are prescribed medical mj for ADD/ADHD receive a day ?  I am thinking it is a lower amount but I am here to find out. If ant of you are prescribed for ADHD/ADD please let me know. 

2. I was under the impression that all medical patients were allowed to possess the same maximum amount (varied by state). no?

3. i dont think condition affects amount.

4. I did not know that. This is all new to me. I have just applied and I am waiting for the Dr. To look over my records. 

5. Good luck!

Herb>chemically engineered medication

6. you can actually get mmj if you have add? HA...you're fucking kidding, right

7. Kids not kidding, and it works way better than the poison that doctors force feed 7 year olds these days.

8. im sorry, to me this just seems the same as giving fat people mcdonalds coupons for their obesity, and wow, 7yr olds can get some mmj too? im all for yeah smoke your weed when you want to, but to walk into a doctors office and not even BS something about a bad back or depression and just be like uh yeah i have add..I dunno...

9. Nah I'm not saying giving mmj to 7 year old, I was just making a point. And shit, if I smoke a good sativa strain my ADHD seems non existent.

10. I hear its good for ADD and ADHD.

11. well if add is a legit condition to recieve mmj, maybe its time i went that route...rofl..wow though..smoking the last 14 years and didnt know i could get it because i've got 'add'.

12. Well that is because we smoke to get stoned lol. For ADD/ADHD treatment purposes 2-4 hits would be a proper dosage. If you smoke to much and end up blazed, yea of course it will just make the ADD worse lol.

13. Moderation is defenately a big factor. Right now I smoke before every meal. And I need to smoke quite a bit a couple hours before I want to sleep and I burn out hard enough that I can sleep.