Add subway to your boycott list.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by ghandi., Feb 10, 2009.

1. #21 poodog313, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    sorry for the double post, does this not look like the chillest sub shop ever???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. damn theres 3 subways on campus here... shits gonna be tough!

3. Subway? Healthy?

LMAO!

4. Aww I like subway.

5. Who the fuck published that? And why can't he/she use spellcheck/their brain?

On topic-ish, I have a Subway and Jimmy Johns on campus. I have yet to visit Jimmy Johns, but I just might have to after reading these comments.

6. eh i guess fuck subway then. and no way in hell i am going to quizno's i got food poisoning from them worst weekend of my life.

7. We don't have Jimmy John's or Firehouse where I live. There are a couple Jersey Mike's that opened up a year or two ago.

8. Didn't someone post a link to some article the other day saying subway WASN'T going to drop Phelps, and that they had accepted his apology...?

9. jimmy johns is the shit..but subway is too crucial to boycott..i live directly across the street from it, even tho jimmy johns is like .2 miles down the road

smoke weed eat subs

10. Yes... on the first page.

11. I agree.

12. nail on the head!

13. Quiznos is astronomically better, especially if its a franchise run by a local elderly couple and their kids:smoking:. Its the only thing in this town worth living for.

shit sorry about eh double post

14. I'm fuckin' stoned. :smoking:And all this talk about Subway and Quizno's is makin me hungry.

Too bad we only have a Subway here :(

15. I the fuck wrote that- and yes that was a pretty piss poor performance in terms of spelling and grammar. I corrected it just now.

http://thekelloggboycott.com/wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=60

what are everyones thoughts on the staying power of the boycott? will it be forgotten by the weekend or will this thing gather steam?

16. Fuck i got BAKED and just ate a footlong spicy italian with the works, bannana peppers, jalapenos, and mayo. Was SOOO good. But yea, quiznos IS better.

17. You mean to tell me a healthy diet is not measured in FEET?? :rolleyes: :D

18. eh, my quizno's sucks, so im gonna have to keep going to subway, otherwise id starve to death. 5 dollar footlongs are keepin me alive, living on my own at school. Honestly its the only thing i can afford, and quizno's isnt only gross, but makes me sick to my stomach... so... i guess ill keep buyin subways.

19. Damn! I love the 5 doller foot longs. I can eat good and stay healthy :(.