Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Add An Ice Catcher

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fAKdded, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Are there any products out there than you can insert into the stem of your bong, and act as an ice catcher? Im sure something home-made wouldn't be hard but I'd like to see.

2. I think there was a thread a few days back where someone had cut up plastic coat hangers and dropped em down in there to catch the ice.

edit--not the one i was looking for, but this mentions them and has a pic where u can see em in the bottom of the bong

3. Yes, people have mentioned putting some form of sticks in there to stand upright and hold the ice up, such as taking plastic clothing hangers and snapping them to smaller pieces that can be stuck in your stem.

edit: Delaboy beat me to it! Haha right on.

4. LOL :love:

5. ^^ good linkage.

If you dont wanna use the sticks, i also posted in the above thread how to make one out of a peice of wire. ((like a wire coat hanger, but doesnt have to be))