Add/adhd

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by tweek995, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Hey guys im a new member just joined today and have a question. Is there a strain of marijuana that would help in treating/curing my ADD/ADHD disorder?

2. The only cure for ADD is sit down and shut up. If you are SERIOUSLY afflicted with ADHD then you should seek medication for it, not look to use it for an excuse to smoke weed, but I doubt that if it seriously affected you that you'd really be concerned about what type of weed would help...

3. I don't believe in either. If someone is diagnosed with ADHD, a diet adjustment may be in order or some valium lol. And ADD is a crock of shit. I think it's the difference between selective hearing and non selective hearing. If you have selective hearing you can actually pay attention if not then you get a little info from all inputs.

4. ADD was created by pharmaceutical companies in order to condition children to get used to taking regimented daily pills, so that they would feel obliged to their whole lives.

These are the same companies that are the Number 1 funders of Anti-Marijuana propaganda. So now, instead of the false claim that buying weed supports terrorism, there is now the true claim that buying Adderral weakens the Marijuana cause.

5. not sure this is the right section.