Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Add/adhd

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Ras Jaycee, Nov 18, 2009.

1. I don't have a card yet and there are no dispensaries in my area, but I do use it medically for Depression and ADD/ADHD. I notice drastic behavior changes as far as depression after I use cannabis. And I notice that It helps A LOT with my ADHD problem, I feel I can focus and be less distracted, especially when it is a dominant sativa strain. I feel like I have more of a clear focused mind, where as with a indica i'm more spaced out. And more relaxed when I normally feel tense. But my problem is I cannot find a good sativa where I live (WA) the strains coming through are all indica it seems.

My question is does MJ help anyone else with there ADHD problems?
    and what should I do if I cant find a good sativa?

2. Definitely helps with my ADHD tedencies, and I agree 100% about Sativa dominate strains helping a lot more than Indica. Not sure what to tell you about finding good sativa strains.

Have you thought about going to the doctor to get a recommendation? If you did, it would be much easier purchasing from a dispensary.

3. I can easily get a card but there are no dispeseraries that I know in washington, and if they are they will be probally like 5 hours away, but I told my dealer to try to find me some, hopfully he comes through.

4. It helped me a bunch. I wouldn't have graduated w/o it. If you can't find any dispensaries u should grow your own

5. I am planning on it once I get the fuck out of my rents. And planning to move to Cali, so i can have MMJ 24/7 :smoke:

6. You'll love the clubs in Cali. They have lounges where you can smoke. You meet some cool ass people and they serve you nachos and cookies, and sometimes give you free edibles. Some clubs even have their own volcano vapes you can hit. If your ever in the east bay hit me up and i'll smoke u out ........... unless your sketchy.

7. I got my card due to add/adhd. I feel a lot happier the next morning after I smoke the night before. It is strange.

I can't say it helps too much when I am actually high though. I never end up getting anything done. But I do use it medically to reduce anxiety and stress when coming off of ridalin because I am usually strung out.

gotta love Cali though. I go club hopping to find the best dispensaries, and I am growing my own!

8. you can get a card for add/adhd? shitt i gotta head over to cali

9. Great to hear that man.

10. it helps me so much that im planning my move to a mmj state within the next 6 months.