1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Adams Crazy Girl Trouble 3.0

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by adamBC, Jul 15, 2003.

1. Jesus!!! Never did I think one person could turn my brain into such a confused knot of emotions. I never know what to think. I think her ex is still a major pawn in this whole game shes playing... God damn. Oh well, shes on vacation for a week so I have 7 days to get my brain straight before shes back. Shes just sooooooooo confusing. If i didnt like her so damn much she wouldve been long gone by now. Anyother chicks couldnt get such a strangle lock on my feelings.

Anyways, i was talking to her on the phone for 3 hours about absolutley nothing two nights ago. During that three hours she brought up me and her going out 5 times... that seems pretty good. She has refered to herself as my future girlfriend a few times now. I just dont know whats going on with her. She seems to like me ALOT, but other times she seems totally uninterested.

Im hoping in the week after she comes back i can work everything out.
  2. Dude, if you act too desperate or attach yourself too soon, of course shes gonna be confusing...

Trust me man, im a very stable person who blacked out into a living coma and almost killed myself over my chick. Sure glad i didnt BUT what im trying to say is take my advice...

If she knows she can have you at any point and time, what hastens her final decision? Girls are hard to "say no" to, especialy when you feel the way YOU do around her.

Ive been with my chick for 3 years now, im whipped as hell anymore, and i spend 75% of all free time with her. We talked on the phone the other night cuz my car broke down so i couldnt go see her. After 3 years i can still talk to her for hours on end.

Once again, the slower you take a relationship, the better the outcome. Its like growing mary jane... If you go for the quick crop, the resaults are horrible. BUT if you take your time, give lots of devotion and tender care, you get a perfection worth bragging about (if you couldnt tell, i was braggin up a line :D
  3. girls really really really hate me, the last chick that actualy came on to me i finaly heard from someone that " she just likes to have someone by her side, kinda just for the image, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Grasscity Deals Near You