Adam Sandler

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SkadiVanir, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Let's just say that I agree with South Park when it comes to Adam Sandler (and many other things, too), but I did like Click and You Don't Mess With The Zohan.

2. Billy Madison and Waterboy are two of my favourite movies to watch high.

3. everytime i hear he has a new movie coming out i just can't believe it, he's like the keanu reeves of comedy (same character in every movie) except he puts out mad movies

4. [quote name='"Norcali"']I agree with the above poster, farming money out for his boys. Few of which are marginally talented, but they should instead be eeking out a living doing standup gigs like the rest of their peers. They would probably be funnier for living that lifestyle than being handed checks by Pap-pap Adam. Misery breeds perspective which enhances comedy. Hand outs breed Rob Schnieder.

Ya'll seen 'Funny People'? I hope his life really is like that, except that I hope Sandler never gets his girl, and dies of cancer.

Two words, Adam Sandler: SELL OUT. Adam has chosen to die a slow terrible career death by means of the Hollywood Box office succubus. I have no sympathy.[/quote]

That's just mean man. Stuff like that shouldn't be said on this planet.

5. I thought Funny People was ill, just a lil 2 long IMO but I love this scene

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qWMjgpIECA]Eminem Hates Raymond - Funny People (9/10) Movie CLIP (2009) HD - YouTube[/ame]