Adam Sandler

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SkadiVanir, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Click sucked.

2. Click DIDN'T suck. Argument nullified!

3. [quote name='"iMPREPREX"']

Click DIDN'T suck. Argument nullified![/quote]

Agreed, Click was really good, one if his best imo

4. Click was more of a plot movie then it being funny.

5. Nah he is done for.

6. 1.Happy Gilmore
    2.Billy Madison
    3.Water Boy
    4.Airheads
    5.Wedding Singer
    6.Big Daddy
    7.Mr Deeds

His movies in order of greatness. The others suck.

hahaha agreed. My friend tried telling me that movie was really deep before I watched it. Needless to say I didn't find it very life changing.

7. [quote name='"Hopglock"']1.Happy Gilmore
    2.Billy Madison
    3.Water Boy
    4.Airheads
    5.Wedding Singer
    6.Big Daddy
    7.Mr Deeds

His movies in order of greatness. The others suck.

hahaha agreed. My friend tried telling me that movie was really deep before I watched it. Needless to say I didn't find it very life changing.[/quote]

I would put big daddy #3 and Mr. Deeds #5 and airheads wouldn't be on there cause I've never seen it but I basically agree with you.

Plus click sucked

8. There is one movie where he plays a mentally ill man who's family dies and he's always redoing his house because that's what his wife was doing. Great movie wish I knew the name.

9. Adam Sandler's the man. I agree some of his newer movies have tailed off a bit. But i mean, we can't expect the same greatness he was coming out with back then. As another poster said he cast all his buddies in his movies, and everyone get's paid. He(after all these years) is still looking out for his homies. And I can respect that. And the guy was, and still is hilarious in my opinion.

10. Who cares i'll always be thankful for the laughs he's given me regardless.

11. even his best movies happy gilmore, billy madison, water boy, big daddy etc arent exactly comedic gold and are mostly funny when your a kid

that shit wouldnt be funny at all anymore to me atleast

12. It's in this thread.

"Reign Over Me".

13. [quote name='"iMPREPREX"']

It's in this thread.

"Reign Over Me".[/quote]

Durp! Should have read it all! Thanks!

14. I thought bedtime stories was pretty dope for a kids film lol. And funny people and grown ups were good too, not seen any of his other new films though they look abit shit.

15. Just saw "That's my boy!"

All I have to say is that Sandler is crude as hell. A lot of filthy language and references... And big black tittays!

I liked it! And Vanilla Ice was in it as well. I like how they incorporated him into the movie, hehe.

The thing that people miss about new Sandler movies is the message towards the end. I got that even from "Jack and Jill"

It may be the same shit everytime in different contexts, but I like how he does it - compare and contrast - show how much of an asshole or fuck-up his character can be but turn it around at the end. Yeah - a typical movie, I guess... But still.

I don't know. I like 95% of Sandler's movies. Unconditional fan.

16. Water boy, the longest yard, and click were the only ones I liked.

17. thats my boy was pretty funny, jack and jill was fucking retarded half of an hour of my life im never getting back slept through the rest of the movie lol

18. Seriously, OP? Grown Ups 2 will set a new comedy standard!

19. I didnt like grown ups.

20. Of his recent movies I would say that Funny People is the only one I really enjoyed