Adam Kokesh Arrested At Philly Pot Rally

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lightupbong, May 19, 2013.

1. federal jail for resisting arrest? what kinda bullshit is that

He must workout.  :smoke:

3. #23 JohnnyWeedSeed, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
    No joke, I'm sure they look at him as a bigger threat than your average anarchist because he is a Marine. When I went through boot camp we were warned that even getting into fights can land you in deeper trouble whether or not you are actually a bad ass just because of the stigma. You might sit at a desk but can be painted in a savage light just because of the title. In Adam's case, he was actually over seas during the war and I believe he saw combat so that just makes it worse.

This isn't about the law.

It's about politics.

5. It's a technicality. Liberty plaza in Philly is a National Park, so the federal park police had jurisdiction to make the arrest. Stupid shit, I know, but that's the way they work... :rolleyes:

6. You and I know it's bullshit that the FedCoats "own jurisdiction" over any state lands.

Anyone know if Adam has a MMJ "permit"? I remember him talking about using it for PTSD.

7. This is pretty depressing. My prayers go out to Kokesh and his family. I think he'll be out soon enough.

8. Soon enough = July 5th?

Is that his release date? I actually don't know. I was speaking generally and optimistically. 

10. I don't know either. If I were a fascist government trying to take people's guns away, that's when I'd release him.

I was thinking that too, and I considered another possibility. A government with that exact agenda allows the protest to take place in hopes that one (or multiple) protesters do things that portray the ideology in a negative light, furthering said agenda.

Who knows? 

I think we really need to start asking people if they own their life, and what that means to them. 

12. Tripace is right. National park police have him because it was at....independence national park. His only current charge is resisting arrest. No1 knows what they were messing with him for in the first place but that is the charge. They know where he is being held and were there but nothing can be done until monday. I got there at like 430 because i hit horrible traffic and it was crazy as i drove by. By time i parked etc and walked back up it was dispersed. My source about adam and charges is multiple phone calls with AVTM staff. They are confident we will see him Monday from the sound of it.

13. Tripace is right. National park police have him because it was at....independence national park. His only current charge is resisting arrest. No1 knows what they were messing with him for in the first place but that is the charge. They know where he is being held and were there but nothing can be done until monday. I got there at like 430 because i hit horrible traffic and it was crazy as i drove by. By time i parked etc and walked back up it was dispersed. My source about adam and charges is multiple phone calls with AVTM staff. They are confident we will see him Monday from the sound of it.

14. hahahha "liberty" plaza

IMO, there are already too many complacent people out there, on the government dole, not wanting the boat rocked. There seems to be an overwhelming amount of the adult population who think they are free. I personally know people like this.

The law is now being used (and has been for a long time) as a weapon against the people. It is now the proverbial "tool of plunder."

Graphic TV images and stern-looking, well-dressed "authorities" promising this and that rule the day, and rule the masses.

The government pretty much does what it wants, with the support of the majority.  IMO, the country is too far gone to salvage.

I hope I'm wrong.

He has a CA one. At least he said he did on the Joe Rogan podcast. Not sure of the reciprocity, though. Does PA even have MMJ?

17. #38 lightupbong, May 19, 2013
    Ok, I want EVERYBODY to watch this.

This was a POT rally he is at right now. Adam is a well known marijuana advocate.

Look at the the Police Officer (the one in front of him) puts in his BACK RIGHT pocket. Was he planting something on him? Will he be charged with possession of drugs? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKanxgLjmFA

Are they going to frame him with possession to sabotage the March on DC? Think about it, this could have been entirely set up. You can tell by how the police come flying in as soon as he begins speaking, that they planned this out beforehand. it wasn't them taking notice of him lighting up a joint or starting a fight, because all angles and the audio shows that he wasn't doing ANY of that.

Since he's a well known DMT user and marijuana advocate (which I have no problem with, god bless him), they could easily frame him with possession of an illicit substance, and trap him into a long trial or jail which would put an end to the march.

Even more interesting, which is pretty neat in a way, is the fact that IF my theory were true, then that shows the system feels they are in some serious trouble with the March on DC. it's only been a week since it was announced, and it has picked up TONS of steam. They must really want to put an end to it, because they know that if thousands of people show up, they cant arrest that many people, and it would be a total success and media would be forced to cover it.

They don't want that kind of attention during the "anti-gun phase"...the gun control is just beginning, there will be more shootings, more media reporting on gun accidents, more excecutive orders, more hearings, more bills to come. This isn't going away until they get them. And this armed march on DC is a huge tidal wave coming to totally crash down on their anti-gun trend their trying to start, and you better believe they are monitoring it and keeping tabs on how much support it's building. If it gets to be too much, they will intervene and drop the hammer.

Seriously...watch it a few times, give it some consideration. Even if you don't think theres evidence in the video, you should realize that they don't want Kokesh a free man, and they absolutely dont want this armed march going on.

18. #39 Tripace, May 19, 2013
    Damn wish I were back home right now. I'd go bake some "magic cupcakes", hook the guards up with a pot one each then Adam would have a file in his. A good old fashioned Jailbreak! I'd link the YouTube to the video, but I'm on my kindle. Too bad, Adam would appreciate a Thin Lizzy reference in here. Anyways, sorry for getting distracted, I've been bonging this killer bud tonight. Bought some AK-47 a couple weeks ago, but it was nowhere near cured yet. Well, it is now, and I have to say this is some killer dro. :bongin:

19. No MMJ in PA.