Adam Kokesh Arrested At Philly Pot Rally

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lightupbong, May 19, 2013.

1. I'm sure they would have already done that. It's most likely the property he lives in is not in his name, and his drivers license address is not up to date.

2. Standing up to authoritarians, whether it be in the military or not, makes him "immature"?

We must have different definitions of immature.

He just needs to fall in line and do what the fuck he's told.

If you continue to wear a uniform, you have sworn to abide by the regulations. He didn't stand up to any authority, he stole a war "treasure", he was a dumb ass to wear the uniform to a political protest. What message was he trying to send with that? The marines are against the war?
    He is a baby that got a touch of outside money (failed campaign and RT stint) and found out he likes money and can rally fools to supply him with more. :smoke:

5. Dude what does this have anything to do with his arrest... lol You can hate the guy all you want but his message [liberty] is amazing. Everybody has flaws bro, your high horse needs to lay off the blunts.  :smoke:

OT so much mis information going around about Adam, it's quite peculiar. Some really shocking claims have been made about his allegiances and true values... Too anybody who thinks the armed march is a bad idea realize that it would only be throwing gas on the fire. 

God forbid something bad did happen, people wouldn't stand for it. Thats the whole point, Adam meant what he said when he claimed it was a "win, win"...

6. #226 Mairuzu, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    Like I said, ICGreen is such a well behaved obedient slave of the masters. He doesn't like seeing others disobey, it makes him insecure.

personal attacks have no place here,
    You should be able to disagree without insulting another.
    _YODA

7. Some people just love being subservient and having others in power over them. I tried to preach anarchism to my parents the other day. My own father, who is a republican (all for smaller, conservative, even libertarian style government) thought that I was way out in left field as far as totally abolishing the government. The indoctrination in this country is beyond repute. I'll take freedom and a free mind thank you.

8. #228 ICGreen, May 24, 2013
    :rolleyes:  Your personal attacks are rather mindless and unnecessary. Are you insinuating that military members shouldn't follow regulations? You blindly prop up the "rebel" Adam even though he is a piece of shit and will get people killed in his folly. He craves attention more than results.
    But go ahead and send him some more money. :smoke:

9. Funny, I believe your obedience is mindless and unnecessary. I can care less about military members when they follow an immoral and corrupt institution. I support some things Adam does, how is that blindly propping him up? Lmao. Your insecurity is showing.

10. Ahh, poor Mairuzu, how far you have fallen, under the guise of growing up. SMH. :smoke:

11. #231 Mairuzu, May 24, 2013
    How do you figure oh obedient one? Because I dont respect what you believe to be respected?

Perhaps you are propping yourself up at an attempt to make military look honorable.

12. #232 Lenny., May 24, 2013
    Last edited: May 24, 2013
    You guys are like my Italian family always getting in to petty arguments. 

Adam Kokesh is living his life how he wants to, so....yeah. That's all that we should care about.

13. You don't have to keep pointing out our diatribe lenny :p

14. I do find it a bit amusing that because my views are different, you feel name calling is a proper tactic. You used to be mature in your discourse, now not so much.
    I am hardly propping myself up in any way, shape, or manner. :smoke:

15. I call it like I see it. Obedient servitude

16. I call it like i see it: you two are secret lovers. thats what you are. tryin to hide the way you really feel.

17. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh by the way, was I really name calling? I mean, we're all slaves. I was just pointing out the obedience within some. Ah well.

18. #238 Lenny., May 24, 2013
    Last edited: May 24, 2013
    Personally, I don't really care if people call others names. It's the internet, if you're not calling others names you're not using the internet properly. It was invented specifically to call other people faggots.

19. Can we use that argument for vocal cords itself? :p

My buddy's wife has gotten much more anti-gov't in the past few years. She was always quite conservative anyway, but she still cannot fathom having no gov't. When I mentioned it, she brought up the old "but we wouldn't have any roads" argument. She cannot comprehend how it could possibly work without gov't organizing and controlling the roads. Not yet anyways.

She's in her late 50s, and like me and her husband we've been conditioned all our lives to think this way, so it is difficult to think otherwise. I was in my late 40s when I was first exposed to it and at first it seemed pretty far-fetched.

My explanation to other people is that the market is easily capable of providing you anything you want. Wanna machine gun without the gov't knowing about it? No problem as long as you have the money. Marijuana? Hard drugs? Same thing. Paved roads? Sure, why not?

One of the South American countries privatized all of their (major?) roads in the past decade or so, and the people like the roads much more than when the gov't controlled them. To anybody who understands how free markets really work, none of this is hard to figure out. But first they have to shed their life-long statist views and think logically -- which isn't necessarily very easy to do.