Adam Kokesh Arrested At Philly Pot Rally

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lightupbong, May 19, 2013.

1. I agree, i would hope if it ever got to that point, the police/military would wake up and to stand with the rebellion rather than against it. I don't wish death upon any good man.

2. #202 Egghead03, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    So only a couple people were allowed in. They decided to fill the courtroom badges to prevent room for more than a couple supporters.

Edit: poe getting out today. Unclear on bail or not. Adam up next

3. #203 tokin', May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
  4. Poe will be released in 1hr. Adam still refuses to provide phone number and address and will remain in jail.

5. Yeah its ridiculous according to some people everyone works for the NWO or Obama or whatever. It just gets lame and stupid after a while. 

6. <span><span><span>"I just got out of court. NA Poe has been released on pretrial services conditions. Adam would not give up his home address unless it was conditional and the judge would not allow that. Another hearing is scheduled for next week. Adams lawyer did a hel</span><span><span>l of a job ! gave some very good arguments during the probable cause portion of the hearing for the judge to think about and consider , that could literally have the charge dismissed . Add my pin in the judge was very reasonable and Adams attorney really shook up the government attorneys. The judge said he wanted to release Adam, but Adam would not agree to any conditions that he was not made aware about before giving over his address. The judge said that at any time he could turn that information over and be (conditionally) released. In my opinion overall today was a good day in court." ~Nathan Cox</span></span></span></span>

7. I think Adam will be out in time for Smokedown 6. 

8. What's the point in not giving his address. I'm sure if they want it they already have it.? Not criticizing his decision, just a legitimate question.

I was thinking the exact same thing actually. I have no idea

10. "You have the right to remain silent"

If you were kidnapped by thugs or thugs in costumes, would you corporate?

Sure, if it was something as simple as giving them information that they already have access to.
    I think Adam's brain finally went full melt. :smoke:

12. Are you talking about an address on a drivers license?

13. Not necessarily, just what ever "home address" the Judge wants. Not sure what Adam considers a conditional home address. :smoke:

"Adam would not give up his home address unless it was conditional"

14. I
    If he gives his address the thugs in costumes will go his home and take (steal, really) his guns. He is being asked not to possess or even be around guns. They want him to agree not to open carry march on DC. They are asking him to agree to conditions outside of the courtroom, public disclosure and not tape recorded.

He is holding on to the rights not yet violated. Good to know you would corporate with your kidnappers I guess.

15. I mean is that what the government already has access to?

16. until Adam himself speaks on this situation, id take everything I hear with a grain of salt. my two pennies

17. Has anyone heard if he's been sentenced yet or what the fuck, i thought today was the day

18. #218 ICGreen, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    I did specify conditions on which I would. :lol:

Do you have a link on the Judge placing those conditions?

Jesus, just read the Wiki page, Adam has been a fuck up for a while now. He sure couldn't follow simple regulations and broke them when it favored himself. :smoke:

Edited to add: @ Lenny, sure would be easy to check property records.

As i say again, wiki is not a credible source to be citing information, its been proven that they literally have CHILDREN monitoring some of the content. 

Agreed, it's not always accurate yet there are enough Adam fans to report inaccurate, non-flattering info.
    Illegally smuggles Iraqi pistol home - demoted then shortly after, honorably discharged.
    While in the reserves wears uniform to political rally - dumb ass.
    After receiving letter from a major responds with an expletive resulting in discharge being adjusted to less than honorable.

Immature ass that likes attention. :smoke: