Adam Kokesh Armed March on Washington

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lightupbong, May 5, 2013.

1. https://www.facebook.com/events/252728144871259

Adam Kokesh is sponsoring a March on Washington July 4th.

From the event page:

I think it's time something like this actually happened. And there is plenty of time for it to snowball and gain some support. I'm a hundred percent behind Adam, I like THIS guy's response as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfDHXlywtbo]Open Carry March On Washington - YouTube[/ame]

2. Lots of angry people marching along the streets with loaded weapons down the streets of the most heavily protected groups of people in the world until they class with armed forces...what could possibly go wrong?

:confused_2:

3. Nice little sneaky slip-in word ("anger") there. :p

4. Paranoid left wing propoganda

5. Lolol

6. Would you not say that those fearing the loss of their 2nd amendment rights aren't angry about it? Anger doesn't imply violence, but it does suggest emotion would be involved.

No. Your disagreement to my post doesn't make it "left wing propaganda".

It's just my opinion that marching a potentially large crowd of people with loaded weapons towards the most heavily guarded part of the world and openly acknowledging they will turn violent if the police forces have an adverse reaction to their act may not be...well...the best of ideas.

If you have a different opinion, I happy to listen but please elaborate without the strawman fail posts. :cool:

7. Uhm where does it say that? Kokesh specifically said that all protesters will submit to arrest if need be.

8. #8 Mairuzu, May 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2013
    Its an obvious stretch. If you didnt use the word anger it wouldnt have made your post worthy because when you put "angry" and "gun" together it usually implies something lol.

Edit: People upset with laws so they will protest non violently by doing what they think they have the right to do. Thats more appropriate.

Or you can pull the whole media trick and say "ANGRY MOB MARCHING ON WHITE HOUSE WITH GUNS". Words are tricky.

9. There you go again.

Read the op. They will be peaceful.even if the government is not

10. You have obviously never been to a pro gun rally. Everyone is for the most part happy and very friendly, even though the cause is a serious one. You can leave the thread now.

11. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit, everybody is attacking you for a reason because you're trying to assume that all gun owners who take part in demonstration are angry and ready to shoot someone...It's THAT mentality that creates anti-gun supporters...

80 million american gun owners DIDNT kill anybody yesterday....why should their right be taken away? If you don't think peaceful and responsible protest is possible, and that thousands of armed people marching through the streets in a civilized and courteous manner isn't gonna happen, than congrats, you just joined among the ranks of all the low IQ gun control zombies....

Have a little faith, christ...

You can get your point across without being disrespectful. - Chunk

12. i have a feeling a another civil war is coming our way soon...which is good though, it shows that people are getting tired of the government stripping are rights away everyday

13. Oh yes, I misread that. I was reading this part,

But didn't complete the reading. Appreciate the correction. :smoke:

14. #14 Tunga, May 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2013
    Chill your grill man. You don't own this place. Simple misunderstanding.

You should take a chill pill too dude. No need to get all up in a fuss. I misread the quote is all. I stand corrected.

EDIT: props to James for being the only civil person here. The rest of you...well...have some anger issues I think. :eek:

15. I'm not angry. I just don't like stupid.

16. And I don't really like assholes. :D

17. You guys, Tunga just misread the OP, something he came out and said.

It's okay...lol.

18. I would like to see what would come of this.

19. Yep, can't wait to see the video if it happens. I wish I lived in DC.

20. Ill be there if it happens...unarmed as I am a felon...but I will be "armed" with a ustream feed and of course.

I fully support it. It will be interesting to say the least to see what happens. This tajes balls and this is something real. Should be interesting to see who stands with Adam vs who continues to talk about doing it online...