Adam and eve

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by antoniown, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Heres what came to my mind when i was hella stoned, adam and eve were aliens from another planet. They were put here to start a race. God is an alien from another planet. Earth was seeded. Discuss

2. Small inconsistency in your theory: Shiva ate Adam and Eve when he had the munchies once. Then he went on to consume the entire alien planet from which they came after calling Dominos. The End.

3. It does seem far more likely in my mind that we created the notion of god to explain an external interference (such as natural aliens) rather than had it inserted into only some of our minds by a supernatural deity.

4. Interesting theory indeed. But then what purpose would the bible serve?

5. there is a tangent theory of life on earth saying life sprouted from a meteor or any random celestial object that fell into the ocean and the organismzs on that object started life...

6. Our DNA is similar to over animals/plants on this planet, if we were alien we wouldn't share like 97% of our DNA with chimps. Also there was no adam and eve. Checkmate.

7. Hastily built spaceships to save humans from Mars imminant destruction. Only two survived, Adam and Eve. :smoke:

8. #8 TesseLated, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
    I find it amazing that Earth exists so that we can live on it...the Earth is spinning so fast right now....DUUUDDEE....

But really....so planets just happened out of the big bang and randomly made Earth inhabitable in rotation around the sun....think about how awesome that is DUUUDE....WE're living INSIDE IT..like....on IT..mannnnn....ahhhhh

But yeah, then aliens.

:smoke:

9. I've had this crazy theory about the story of adam and eve for a while...

I don't take it literally... Not really... But it's a powerful metaphor on life

We're born. We're alien to human ways, and thus, we're purely innocent. We don't know what the hells going on until we're about 2 - 3... Then we start learning.... When we partake in "the fruit of knowledge", we're just living life and adapting and learning the ways of society, and the more we know, the more we're troubled... Thus being cast out of the paradise that was a blissful view of the world, and adapting to the chaos that is a view influenced by society....

idk, it's just kind of a thought :smoke: