Activation problems

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by ynoactiv8email, Mar 27, 2012.

1. I have e-mailed the problem to 'Contact Us' like I read I should, but no response.

I messaged RMJL, because I have seen posts by him saying to PM him to get activated.

So I just wanted to say, I use a MSN account. I got the subscription mail to confirm the subscription and the confirmation for that, but I never got it for my actual account.

Account I want activated - Thunder Struck

2. first off RMJL is a girl, and second of all she may be busy or away at the moment, gotta give it some time. And its against the rules to have 2 accounts so you may have problems with that too. Patience young grass hopper!

3. I didn't know RMJL was a woman, calm down.

I know RMJL may be busy, but I made this thread because there is no mention of problems with MSN, only AOL and AIM. (I think I read gMail too) So I figured I would inform that the confirmation e-mail for the account activation didn't go through, yet for some reason the subscription confirmation did.

Also, I have read multiple posts/threads by people doing what I have/am doing now and there were no problems, they activated the account in question. (In this case mine)