Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Acting sober

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Easy_Skanking, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Sup GC,

So throughout my few years of smoking, there have been times where I have found myself baked off my tits, yet in a situation where I do not wish another person to know. From the first time I came home to my parents baked when I was 16 to when I had a one night stand with an anti-pot hottie at college. Having spoken to a few friends, it seems everyone has their own technique for acting sober.

Typically, I just imagine what it would feel like to be sober, and I can usually think straight for maybe 30 seconds to chip into the interaction. My buddy told me that he counts in his head and it helps him get his shit straight. Another one I heard was to tense your calf muscle until it almost cramps to keep you focused.

So I starting wondering if GC have any suchlike techniques?

2. I just have to concentrate really hard, so reading helps so if I'm wanting to act sober I will pull my phone out and read past messages and it looks like I am just texting.

3. Trying to turn into a Super Saiyan always sobers me up for a while.

4. Pretend you're exhausted from work/school/sport. Don't be overly quiet or untalkative. Think about the way you act sober and try to keep it the same as it usually is. Most people screw up by coming home and going straight to their room because they don't want anyone to know. Make sure your eyes aren't slacking off and working their way closed. No excessive laughing, because that one is a dead give away.

Keep your eyes open and don't be afraid to participate in conversation. And if someone says a knock knock joke, don't fall out of your chair laughing and come back up with tears from laughing so hard.. lol.

5. I wasnt aware you had to act differently to be high ;)

6. most people see me high more than sober,

so the best thing to do is make your high the norm

7. for me its very easy to act normal when im high, i always just look completely gone even though im acting normal

8. Just don't think any different then if you were sober.

9. sounds like personal experience ^^
    i always end up laughing to hard at sober people and they think i am making fun of them and i end up blurting no im not i promise im just high. shit.. haha usually it doesnt matter though

10. I just stay as I am.

Everytime I try to act sober it makes me seem higher.
    My best bet is clear eyes and avoiding eye contact.

11. Be higher longer. Then you can handle any situation blazed.

12. If theres a situation that requires my immediate sober attention I just am immediatley sober, its called buzzkill

13. Just don't think about it and be normal.

14. just dont worry and you'll be fine lhaha

15. i just tell myself to straighten out a few times then im good for about a min

16. #16 Jazzyj, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ^
    This.

High me is me everyday. No one can tell that I smoke all the time, precisely because I smoke all the time.