Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Acrylic cleaning?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redh44, May 2, 2012.

1. i was just wondering the best way to clean my acrylic bong, i have been told to not use isopropyl alcohol because it melts the acrylic? also is there any chance that it could cause infections or any medical complications if i store it in a cold dark bag... it would still be wet but do to me having to be sneaky its the best option i have.

2. Battery acid and puma urine seems like the only resonable option.

3. I use rubbing alcohol and salt and my bong didn't melt. It doesn't take long to clean at least for me any how, just don't let it sit in it for a long time if there are metal pieces put them in a bag to clean them use the same mixture.

4. Yeah just do a quick rinse with iso and salt so it won't damage the b.