Acrylic Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RyRyTHEhighGUY, Jan 21, 2011.

1. #1 RyRyTHEhighGUY, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2011
    I found this acrylic tubing about 1' long and decided I would make a bong out of it for something to do. I was not expecting it to turn out or work out as well as it did. After the first time blazing I fell inlove with this thing. I had a glass pipe but she got smashed :( But hey what can ya do. Anyway back to topic I thought I would post some pics of it and explain it for anyone that might wanna do something like it. I have a 1' clear acrylic tube with a shaving cap on the bottom ( I was too lazy to go to home depot to buy the proper end, plus I didn't feel like spending money on something that was gonna be a junker) I wrapped the tube up with PTFE tape (plumbers sealing tape) then jammed the shaving cream cap on. It is air tight and does not leak the slightes bit. I then took a airsoft gun barrel and put it into one end of a socket. The put a screen on the other. No tinfoil :rolleyes: This works as the slide I would believe. I then took a dry erase marker and hallowed it and cut both end so it was just a small tunnel. I drilled a hole in the side of the tube at a 45 degree angle and jammed the marker in. I then sealed it with some plastic I melted onto it. I made sure that there was no plastic that would get burned. It's ghetto but it works and I like it :smoke:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]