Acrylic bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Cannabis Smoker, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Went out today and bought a visa debit card $25 and I'm looking to buy a acrylic. What are the cons of them?

2. Some of them are hard to clean and they have a tendency to smell a little more than glass, but if you take care of it properly you shouldn't have problems with it.

I have a little red one that I've had for over a year and it serves me nicely.:smoking:

3. ight cool, yea cleaning/smell is no problem for me

4. nothing, their just not as nice as glass, however they dont break and their redic cheap and very practical so yea if u have like 30 bucks there a great tube to get

5. I believe you cant use iso on them but there are many other cleaners. My friend had a sweet 3 footer and got it for like $35

6. dont ever use iso on them

i used iso on one of the 1foot tall acrylic bongs i had and the bottom just fell off one day because it was eroded, thanks to superglue that bong now rips like paper

acrylic will proboably have a metal bowl so its gona taste bad but thats about it

7. Thanks Gutted I couldnt remember if alcohol ate away acrylic

8. water/raw rice