Acrylic bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mary Jane99, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Good size, easy to clean looks like a detachable bottom. I would say if you are going to buy this, keep it clean. Don't let the resin build up to much, or it will really start to stink terribly and not be nice to toke, and if it does build up and you try to clean it with rubbing alcohol, will reek even worse lol.

2. allright thanks! im planning on cleaning every day

3. its cheap, looks cool ,wont break.

4. I say save up and get a glass on glass at a local headshop. Yea that is 15 but will be 15-20 to ship. At a local headshop you can get at least a China glass for 25-30. Acrylic are nasty to me they are OK for a couple weeks than start to taste like ass.

5. Good idea, I say this having owned an acrylic bong and I made the mistake of letting the resin build up...ended up throwing it out and investing in a glass bong. I would have kept it too, a lot easier to travel with, with out the risk of having it break in your bag.

6. if u dump the water out every time, and use a screen it will stay cleaner longer.