Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Acrylic Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bubba Kus, Jun 12, 2012.

1. hi , are there any acrylic bongs with a slide bowl and NO carb hole on the shop?
    if so please link me!

2. i really need an answer

3. It's not worth looking up. Acrylic bongs suck.

4. And no, why would you want plastic on plastic?

5. Look for it

6. Well i'm buying it because i am usually out smoking and don't want to bring a glass one so if someone finds one please link me

7. well back in the day my friend got one for 10 bucks and it had a slide but eventually the slide got rusty and hard to use.. you can definitely find a cheap glass bong for like 35 bucks or meybe even cheaper. i wouldnt go as cheap as an acrylic no matter what. even when i was a freshman in high school i refused to stoop that low. if you go with glass youll be glad you did.

8. Well , i do have the option of glass. but i'm trying to keep the bong under 10 inches and under 65$

9. Go find it yourself, lazy.

10. I got this for 20 bucks at my local head shop...10 inches tall...has a carb though

2012-05-25_23.10.24.jpg