Acrylic bong with carbureter hole in the back

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bbkstpete, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Hello. It should be easy to find a tall bong with the carb-hole in the back, but all I've seen, both in local head shops and online are bongs inappropriately shaped or with carb-holes near the bowl. See this example on Grasscity:

Acrylic bong fluorescent | Grasscity

I’m looking for a bong shaped EXACTLY like this one with the carb hole in the BACK about 2-1/2 inches above the bubble section.

Thanks!

2. If you need the carb exactly where you describe, why don't you just drill a new hole and seal the old one up?

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Why would you want a plastic bong?? Just pay the extra & get glass... Plastic bongs taste gross imo

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thanks for this suggestion. I've tried drilling before, and the (cheap) acrylic cracks.

5. You're right, and I may just do that. The only reason for plastic is I worry it'll fall off a table and shatter. Will reconsider. Thanks for replying.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. It won't crack if your drill bit is sharp and you don't force the bit through the material.
    May I ask why you need to have your carb hole exactly right there?

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Most acrylic bongs I’ve seen never come with a carb. Honestly with how small the bowls always are on acrylic I just keep going till it’s gone. That being said using a good drill bit to make a carbhole where you want it should work.

8. If you are worried about breaking a glass bong, there are some great options now that are made from silicone. Some are hard silicone and some are flexible, like roll-uh-bowl (can be rolled up and packed away).

9. Agreed. But I needed a replacement, so I bought one of the aforementioned fluorescent bongs! LOL. I think I can deal with the placement of the carbhole.