Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

acrylic bong extensions?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazeLE, Mar 17, 2012.

1. my friend was telling me about extensions for acrylic bongs. do such things exist? if so how much are they because i want to turn my 10" into like a 3 footer lol.

2. Never seen one before but I wouldn't doubt they exist. It could kind of be like one of those habitrail things for hamsters and shit :smoke:

3. this extends

[​IMG]

4. thats awesome but i mean like an extension to put on a bong you already have. like to make the neck longer.

5. Yes just type it in google

6. Yes search google

7. Bong extensions they do exist. And to any wanna-be mods, I'm not advocating he buy this at all, just showing that they exist. So don't bother getting on my dick about it.

8. nice i might have to pick one up when i get some cash.