Across The Universe

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by NoBakeCookie, Dec 14, 2008.

1. #1 NoBakeCookie, Dec 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2008

Ack! I probably should have put this in 'Movies', huh? That's what I get for jumping the gun before I snooped around. :(

Howdy! Wow, I haven't been on this forum in a VERY long time! Anyone that happens to remember me, well hey there! Anyway, the point of my post:

The movie "Across The Universe" - I'd like to hear people's opinions about it. I just saw it for the first time about a week ago. I decided to buy it and I've already watched it 3 times AND I bought the deluxe edition soundtrack to which I've listened numerous times. I guess I sort of gave away my opinion, huh? :D But I'd love to hear people's reviews, opinions, critiques.

I sure hope some of the people I remember are still around. To be honest, I haven't looked around the site much yet. I popped in specifically to post this so now I'm gonna go snoop around.

2. after renting it, i baught the DVD the next day. havent watched it in awhile. baught it like a year ago.

3. this is probably one of my favorite movies. the cinematography is AMAZING, and there's so much symbolism going on in this movie it's INSANE. a MUSTWATCH! i can watch it over and over and never become tired from it

4. I think it definitely rates 5 *doobies*. :D