Across the Universe

Discussion in 'General' started by OneLoveRasta, Feb 10, 2008.

1. anyone seen it? that shit is crazy

watch it when youre high

2. what is it? im interested

3. i saw it in the theater after some beer bonging and some bowls. it was nice :hello:

4. GF and I blazed up in the parking lot and went into the theater and saw it. It was pretty wicked minus the retard fuckin Bono part. But that's jsut my opinion.

5. YA YA YA YA YA

6. i lovwed the part with eddie izzard. i am the walrus wasnt it?

7. I'm afraid this movie will ruin my own beatles experience. I have my own thoughts on what the songs mean and I don't want a movie telling me what they mean unless it was supposed to be in a movie...Know what I mean?

8. I just watched the movie tonight...

All I have to say is WOW. It was pretty damn good for hearing all of the negative reviews. Check it out if you're a Beatles fan and want to hear something different.

9. I saw it in theatres opening day. I was unfortunately sober, though. I thought it was great, those blue people started tripping me out.

10. watched it last night tripping

highly recommended

11. Isnt it a love story? I could be wrong but thats what I was told. Id really like to see it.

12. Fantastic movie I loved it, it was pretty long my girl friend fell asleep like hour in I started ripping bongs after that I loved it.

I didn't know it was a musical till I watched, I DLed it for my girl and she didn't even watch it.

9/10

13. It's a good movie. Don't worry about it ruining your own interpretations of the songs because they're not very groundbreaking in interpretation or anything. The plot was based on the songs and they gave a lot up to have all the songs fit well. Definately worth seeing IMO. If you are on gc then you will probably love this movie. The Beatles are fucking amazing.

14. Pretty bad storyline.
    But it wasn't their fault, they had to incorporate very random Beatles songs into one plot.
    Pretty good musical though.
    Great acid trip part :D.