Across the Universe: The Movie

Discussion in 'General' started by notbakedenough, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Okay,

The Beatles have to be my favourite band of all time, I just think that their music is almost unchallengable. But to the point, sometime at the end of this year theres a movie coming out with an all Beatle soundtrack. Its called Across the Universe, some characters are even from said songs. Like Jude and Mr. Kite. The original Beatles tracks are not played but are sung by different artists, and I have to say they dont sound too bad.

Any thoughts on this upcoming movie? ( I hope this thread isn't misconstrued as an advertisement, but if it is considered one, feel free to delete it)

Heres the trailer that sold me completely it looks soo trippy and interesting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ6d3m-GFyw

2. Hell yeah I am really looking forward to it.

3. Me and a few of my friends already decided we're going to blaze in the parking lot before seeing this movie.

I hink I'll try to find some acid before then too. Pop a few tabs in a half an hour before I go. :D

It's gonna be fun!

EDIT: If the song "I am the Walrus" isn't in the movie I'm gonna be eally pissed.

4. Yeah, I'm gonna make some hash brownies for the occasion. I'm really excited lol.

5. Looks like it's going to be cool. Musicals can be awesome, as long as they have good music in them. This looks like a stoner's musical.

Grasscity Deals Near You