Acquisition of psychedelics

Discussion in 'General' started by Calsig, Apr 6, 2003.

1. I am in desperate need of a trip. I haven't tripped for a year... I've eaten mushrooms several times, and each time it was an incredible, wonderful experience. My mind simply enjoys the boost. Problem is, it's really hard for me to get anything in my town, especially good, clean LSD. Does anyone know of a way to acquire them by mail?

Is there any other synthetic or organic chemical similar to LSD? I remember Leary once saying there are better, safer (and so far, legal) alternatives to acid made in labs nowadays. What are these drugs called, and how do I get them? I know about morning glory and hawaian woodrose seeds, but is there anything else I wonder.

Thanks.

2. go to erowid.com and read about morning glory seeds, its called LSA and i read that its similar

btw you cant get lsd by mail

3. the quickest easiest way to have a trip is go to genovese and get some dramimine then take 6-12 of em' it works for me but not for everyone and it makes some people sick so experiment a little bit first to make sure it works for you