1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

acoustic guitar for sale

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by supafly, Dec 5, 2002.

1. i have a new yamaha acoustic guitar for sale. it is only three months old and comes with a starting kit and everything you need. i bought it for $300 and am selling it for only $215. it comes with a case, it does have a grateful dead and alman brothers sticker on it, cleaning kit, ten picks and everything else you need to begin playing. e-mail me or give me a private message if you are interested or just wanna talk about pot or music- peace

2. no, keep playing it! it took me a while before i learned something and i almost quit too but KEEP PLAYING!

look up songs you like at
    www.guitartabs.cc (not my site. just a tab site)
    and learn a riff or the whole song! i dont know many full songs but i know a lot of riffs. just keep at it and you will love it :)

3. i am not giving up. i have two other guitars. i play bass for a local band, and i have a better acoustic anyway. seriously, i would never give up playing music.

4. whew. thats ok then. sorry i dont want it :)

Grasscity Deals Near You