Acoustic/Folk Music

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by wahasky, Apr 12, 2013.

1. This is my first post-- i used to lurk on here a lot (haha) but never got around to registering, and I just kind of rediscovered this the other day and decided I wanted to be a part of it. I wanted to share my music with you guys, it's one of the most important things to me and I figured that would be a pretty good starting point as far as introducing myself. I play a lot of stuff, I rap sometimes, i've been in psychedelic/rock bands, but in the end what I'm really passionate about is folk music-- lo fi, indie, whatever you want to call it, I write a lot of songs on my acoustic guitar. Anyway, I have an album I made a few months ago up on bandcamp and it would mean more than anything in the world if even just one or two people listened to a track or two off of it. So here's a link, Wahasky it's free to download and that would also be really cool if anyone liked it enough to want to do that.

Let me know if anyone has any thoughts on it!

And because I don't want to create my first thread solely about myself... what is your favorite singer/songwriter?