ACORN atempts to help set up a whore house

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stoned budda, Sep 10, 2009.

1. How can people still defend this corupt organization? Better yet how can people trust Obama or the dems while they are in bed with these assholes?

ACORN Officials Videotaped Telling 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' How to Lie to IRS

2. So, will this be the 20th scandal involving ACORN that the MSM is going to cover up? This crap is getting really old.

3. Yes and this one appears to have them violating numerous federal laws on video. Gonna be fun watching the liberals defend this one.

4. So now we know what community organizers do; they undermine the republic. :rolleyes:

5. And pimp underage girls from Guatemala. I guess now we know why they are for illegal immigration.:D

6. i'm practically outraged at this event. because i KNOW washington liberals will not cut off funding for one of the most corrupt programs to ever be funded by our government. how many felonies do they need before liberals consider cutting their funding? 40? 50? but if they cut off funding they won't have dead people voting for them anymore, and people voting as many as 10 times on election day. maybe it's because democrats aren't elected by the people anymore, just organizations that can fill out enough ballots for them.

7. I thought Glenn Beck said something yesterday about a news report that was going to land people in jail, I believe this is it.

8. They will just ignore it for the very reason you stated....they are essentially the propaganda wing of the dnc. They're sole purpose is to keep democrats in office.

Yes thats how i heard of it, i was in a car today and the dude had Beck on as he was going over it.

9. Old news. Every aspect of our current system is designed to promote vile behavior from certain racial and ethnic groups. And they claim its supposed to help these people from having to resort to these acts. All for the sake of maintaining a subtle, but much further-reaching and significant form of racism than the blatant manifestation of it that existed in the past.

10. It baffles me how our society somehow manages to keep reaching new lows...

Ladies and gentleman, its time to get PISSED OFF! Im not going to let my generation get sold out this corrupt bullshit.

11. Il love to see how CNN handles this one, maybe they will have that frog black dude lookin ass just, say the video was fake, it was staged, or some shit, Do people honestly distinguish facts anymore, do they even know what reality is, because it isn't fed to them through the tube they watch every night for "news" Its fucking stockholm syndrome, people love the abuser, and dont question it. Get out of the madison avenue false reality, and start living in reality, its for your own good, I promise.

12. ACORN will get out of it by saying that it was just one employee and not their policy and because no news network other than foxnews is going to report on it, it will be forgotten within a month. Same thing that happened with the ballot stuffing.

13. Notice the lack of outrage from the usual suspects here and in the media......

By the way, its worse than you thought.....

Second Video Shows ACORN Officials Helping 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in Washington Office - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVDi7SH0ofo]YouTube - ACORN DC Prostitution Investigation Part I (repost)[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGoHGDCdPek]YouTube - ACORN DC Prostitution Investigation Part II (repost)[/ame]

I may have missed it... check it out yourself... If you find an ACORN article on any of these main pages please let me know...

nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

abcnews.go.com...

14. How many billions of dollars have been stolen from US workers to give to ACORN?

15. does anyone want to guess the single news outlet that played this on television? and you'll still get idiots out there that don't think the media is bias

16. lol, how do you figure? CNN wasn't on that list I gave you, because I knew they had this story. Notice how it claims they were "allegedly" caught on tape. Its not alleged, its right there. Yet, CNN is trying to do all they can to down play the incident. Much like you're doing.

This didnt only happen at one ACORN office either. Maybe you should read before you post next time?

17. What do you mean I'm trying to play down the incident? I think its bullshit that the media is doing that. I didn't notice that CNN wasn't on your list so my bad there. I was just saying that the media WOULD play it down, and of course, they did. I think this should be on every channel because ACORN is fucked up.

edit: I read the article I know it didn't happen at just one place, and I never said it did. Maybe YOU should read what I post before making snide comments like that.

18. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he was agreeing with you. Problem solved as far as the media is concerned, implying that the problem is not solved as far as anyone else not involved in the propaganda machine (read: you, me, the public) is concerned.

19. #20 420smoker87, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    QFT I was in agreement with you(edit:him). I'm not the media so the problem isn't solved for me.