acidy feeling in my chest..

Discussion in 'General' started by peaceloveandBUD, Jul 7, 2006.

1. ever since i started smoking ive been getting like this acid feeling in my chest. like i have acid reflex or something. it dosnt happen when i get stoned, its like after i eat most things. i told my mom about it and she used to smoke cigs, and she said when she smoked she got that. ha she dosnt know about me, but im wondering if its normal or just a coincidence?

2. Sounds to me like that is what it is. Could also be indigestion ( im no doctor) .....if thats what it is, then yeah thats pretty common. If your worried about it, go see a doctor just to be sure.

3. Heartburn. you need some tums.

[​IMG]

4. LMAO yep sounds like heartburn.

5. smoke (cigarettes or marijuana), caffeine, alcohol and greasy foods do it. i chain smoke cigarettes while drinking which is almost everyday. use prilosec otc. i find it works the best. i get it so bad that the dentist puts this nonsense on my back upper teeth because the stomach acid ate some enamel away. the worst is when you weeze and your chest feels tight because the acid leaks down your bronchial tubes. i used to have health insurance and got the prescription grade prilosec but my new job has no health insurance. so im just beat. gerd sucks.

6. Wow, glad I'm not in that bad of shape.

7. this is what pepto is for, man

8. I get super bad heartburn or acid reflux when I smoke. I think its becasue I eat so damn much and I run out of room in my stomache so up it comes. Also all i eat while high is hot pockets and corn dogs

9. This is sorta off topic, but in highschool, numerous times I would go to the nurse because of an upset stomach (my stomach is quite fragile after eating so much rotten french cheese :D ) and they werent legally allowed to give me a fucking pepto bismol or even fucking TYLENOL. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE THEN MRS NURSE!!! WTF ARE U GOOD FOR!!?!?!

Fuck legalities piss me off.

So basically the only thing the nurse could do, is call my parents, or have me lie down. Great.