Acid?

Discussion in 'General' started by grady12, May 1, 2009.

1. Im thinking about trying it out.
    Any tips or like things NOT to do?:)

2. Look in the mirror.

3. All I can say is go into expecting a positive experience. Get excited, be in a relatively happy state and just have fun with it. Every new experience can be a great one if you make it that way.

If you start to feel badly just keep in mind the only reason you are seeing/feeling the way you do is because of the drugs in your body.

Being outside, by a fire, under a sky full of stars is an awesome way to have a good time.

4. One, this belongs in the Pandora's box forum

Two, if you dont think you're ready, dont try it

5. Don't go into it without researching it thoroughly on Erowid.
    Don't drop acid just to get fucked up. Go in with a goal to do some introspection and you will come to some serious realizations about your life and the world around you.

6. I dont enjoy getting fucked up.
    I just wanted to give it a shot.
    because i love shrooms and want something more intense

7. #7 hypnogreen, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009

OH yes. the best thing to do while tripping out. If you look long enough its like another world. I did it a few weeks ago after getting home and i think the shower ran for about an hour before i was able to pry myself from the mirror. Depending on what your tripping on you can see around your self, its just crazy.

Other then that things that inspire trips and patterns.

• Drawing (sharpie)
    • Lights (go see a light show)
    • Lots of good music (make a mix)
    • Hapi Drums
    • Sand
    • People (not the loud obnoxious type)

Ive done LSD a few times and my friend told me before i did it to always have a safety net if you start to sweat the trip. I brought sunglasses, worked great alot of people use hoods or hats. It helps your first few times if you have never done it before. If you start to freak just throw the glasses on and you feel 100 times safer and more chill - It sounds stupid but it works. you have to think like a scared 5 year old i guess...

8. Thanks for all the answers!