Acid.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Seasoned Toker, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Hey guys, gonna do acid soon, just wanted some questions answered and some stories maybe. ;)

How long does it last? I've heard for like 12 hours. (just doing 1 tab btw, maybe 2)

Can you still function? Or are you tripping balls? Like would I be able to talk on the phone without the person knowing?

How long after you take it until you start tripping? (I'll be taking tabs)

Since chlorine kills it, how long after taking it should you drink water?

Thanks!

2. 10 to 12 hours is about right

I would plan a day where you don't have to do anything, including talking on the phone, but if you have to, you should be able to pull it together so the other person has no idea.

I have had no issue regarding drinking water.

One piece of advice. If this is your first time, DO NOT DO IT ALONE. Make sure that you have other people around who have had experience with acid just in case you take a wrong turn and get a bit lost.

3. Yeah I am doing it with a guy who has done it many times before. ;)

And thats pretty crazy...So after 10 hours, your still like seeing alice in wonderland and like crazy shit? Or is it not as gnarly as I think it will be? haha. Cuz I think after 10 hours it'd be kind of boring of being in some gnarly cartoon-land.

And can you sleep while on it? Like would I have to take it at like 10 am w/o it having to last til late?

4. 1 hit, i doubt it'd be 10 hours. maybe 8 or so, but still quite lengthy. and remember it takes 30min-1hr to kick in, you'll be "seeing alice in wonderland" not the whole trip, and it's not just alice in wonderland, it's not just visual your BRAIN will be there, so it will not be boring.

and i doubt you will be able to go to sleep. stay on a fairly empty stomach too, and smoke some dro.

don't do anything. just sit around or go on a nature walk with a friend. don't go buy food or go to the mall or anything, it will be freaky as fuck. and beware your pupils will be the size of pennies.

5. #5 Wrecked, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    When I first took it it was amazing.

Make sure to do it with friends, otherwise it will be gay as fuck.

Takes about 1 1/2 hours to start working.

When it first starts working you will feel like your on a rollercoaster, you can feel the high building and building. You peak after about 3 hours after ingestion. I took two strong tabs and I was trippin balls, no visuals though.

The high: expect to have an immense body high for the entire duration. You will feel full of energy, euphoria, and will feel extremely happy. Laughing feels like its natural, and comes as easy as talking. Visuals are common in high doses (atleast 3 good tabs) but if your taking only 2 strong tabs, dont expect to hallucinate.

The high lasts around 12 hours, and there is a hangover the next day. The hangover is pretty intense in my opinion, i hear people call it an afterglow, but thats bs. The next day I feel physically tired and exhausted.

Its hard to control yourself on acid in public... Only in the way that you'll start laughing like an idiot. When you know your being watched and know you cant laugh, it will make you want to laugh so much more. Overall an acid high is EASILY controlled, but its hard to control the laughter.

Bad Trip: If you have a bad trip, you will feel horrible. It will be the worst feeling ever, and each second will feel like an hour. The body buzz and wierd energy feeling will turn to pain and mental confusion. If your on acid and you dont want to be, you'll most likely feel like your going insane, and will want to be sober again soon. The fix to this is just take some sleeping pills. Benzos are great for bad trips, they can REALLY calm down your mind.

6. #6 iPwnF00lz, Apr 4, 2009
    My bud told me he didn't trip balls off a tab or two, he could wave his hand in front of his face and not get bored with it for a while. He said it looks like its kinda in slow motion and weird but thats about all he said happened.

Haha when I went over to another friends after he took shrooms his pupils were really dilated, why do shrooms and acid make them do that?

7. Ok so your name is Seasoned Toker and you posted a thread in Seasoned Tokers that has absolutely nothing to do with whats supposed to be posted in Seasoned Tokers

8. Take two hits.

Do it outside starting around 6-7 pm.

9. its not like shit is appearing out of nowhere. During the peak of your trip you may see things that aren't there, but for the most part its just colors and patterns appearing on things. Or objects might appear to move or rotate. I did two tabs and it was enjoyable, nothing extreme and no paranoia. I would strongly suggest not to drive or anything else. Stay in one spot, a spot where you can get some privacy if you need to.

10. Naw, typically, you'll peak in about 2 hours and start a gradual come down in about 6 hours. I guarantee you that it won't be boring.

You're not gonna be able to fall asleep on it once you're tripping, but one time, I took some acid, waited about 2 hours...........nothing. So, I took another hit. Waited 2 more hours.......nothing. So I said fuck it, and just went about my business for the day. This was on a Sunday. Went to bed feeling totally fine. Woke up 8 hours later the next morning, and I was peaking my brains out. Had to call in sick. Very odd. Never had that happen to me before.

11. Interesting. Haha.

And this is my opinion of what will happen haha. Skip to 2:31 to actually see them do it...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKGBTCowyEw&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Walk Hard: The Beatles[/ame]

12. jvm, where are you from? I used to live in NE Ohio.

13. cleveland area

14. Same here. Lived in a small town called Richfield. In between Akron and Cleveland.

15. #15 norcalgirl13, Apr 4, 2009
    I love acid! But for me it only lasted about 6 hours both times I did it. The first time I ate two tabs, the second time I ate one. The one thing I have to tell you is DO NOT DRIVE. This may sound really obvious, but my first time tripping me and my friends assumed the acid was fake since it'd taken forever to set in. So we went on a trip to get some bud, picked it up, and as soon as we started smoking it (while driving) everything went to shit, but in a great way haha. How my friend drove without wrecking (during rush hour) is a mystery to me. My second time I had to drive home while coming down off acid, and it was horrible.

I personally had a hard time talking to people. I went into a Qdoba and the people making my burrito looked at me really weird. Or maybe it was just a hallucination. I would say you're fine if it's over the phone, though. The first time it took over an hour to hit, the second about 45 mins. It was amazing both times. Just remember not to take the shit you see, and the way you feel, too seriously. Remember it's just the effects of the drug and you'll be fine. You'll laugh so much that by the end of it you'll hate laughing.

edit-
    wanted to add that it's hard to tell if you take enough to hallucinate. the first time I took two tabs and only got a body high. The second time I took one tab from the same sheet, and I saw all sorts of crazy shit.

16. Alright chill, good to know. If i don't hallucinate I'll be sure to do it again. ;)

17. that's funny man, last time I did tabs I was in Boston, and the same thing happened to me (I didn't think it was working, then we blazed and it hit me like a ton of bricks). went into a Qdoba to order some food, long story short we just ended up walking out because we could not decide what to get, hahaha. I was pissed afterwards too, because Qdoba is s soooo good.

18. Lmao. Is Qboda just like a fast food place btw?

19. wrong section man(Pandora's Box). However, I strongly recommend the psychedelic experience. I've taken acid countless times since the sixties and have gained a new perspective and understanding of life down to the most essential level. Take Lsd only if your ready and your mentally ready and you've researched it thoroughly. Peace! :smoking:

20. Ah thank you. Didn't know there was a section for miscellaneous drug use. Didn't see one.