acid

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Acid Raindrops, Jan 30, 2009.

1. #1 Acid Raindrops, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009
    i should be getting some acid tomorrow or saturday hopefully.
    could you explain to me the effects as good as possible? i mean i know it causes some visualizations, euphoria.. i know that but it would give me some insight if someone who has done it explained the effects of the trip coming from them so I got an idea on what to expect. for example, what kind of visualizations you saw, sensations you felt, what you were doing during the trip and how well you were able to function. of course it will vary from person to person but still.

peace.

2. It's unexplainable.
    But you will probably start feeling a buzzing in your body, then feel restless and energized at first but as you get higher and higher you become lazy and kind of just chill out. My visuals were mostly like patterning or small stuff. Like ceiling dots will move around, wood grain will move, patterns (like a cloth pattern) will probably move around and stuff. It's really hard to explain, and everyone's trip is different

3. acids greatness is undescribable.

4. #4 Predator1, Jan 30, 2009
    You cant explain acid. It is one HELL of a fucking drug...but by far the most fun Ive ever had.

Just dont do it late at night cause you wont be able to fall asleep and you'll be bored to tears as you come down. When I trip at night, I usually get some 5-Hour-Energy shots and some beer so we have something to do, instead of staying up repeating FUCK I WANNA GO TO BED

5. #5 Acid Raindrops, Jan 30, 2009
    Yeah, I heard that wood grains move and shit.
    Haha, guess I will just try it out and report back.
    If my hookup ditches out I'm going to be pissed.

I think I might have to do it at night unless I am able to function okay on it.
    I was thinking just playing call of duty 4 or 5 while listening to music or watching something like Donnie Darko unless you guys got some ideas.

6. lol dude check erowid

7. tru dat about the sleep part

8. #8 supernothing351, Jan 30, 2009
    plan to stay awake for 12 hours. theres no such thing as fighting a trip and comin out happy.

i would describe acid as complete control over your environment(head). youll almost feel like God of your own universe. because your thought will be so powerful. you think about things from the inside out. you can explain things in your head but theres no way words could ever describe them. youll realize how much environment affect you. only be with other people who are tripping or people who know yor tripping and are cool with it.

also make sure you enjoy the visuals. thats one of the most fun parts. i saw things like a leaf factory in the bottom of the woods with plants and bushes spiralling out of it. and a log turn into a candy spider covered pimp cane.

go outside. get someone to drive you. have fun dawg

9. #9 Acid Raindrops, Jan 30, 2009
    Okay, what you are describing it sounds similar to what I experienced on mushrooms. I pretty much decrypted every little fact about life inside my head but there is no way I can even remember what I learned. I even knew that I wasn't going to remember it the next morning. I had back flashes to stuff people told me that I didn't understand and all of sudden it clicked.

And the environment thing, true. I was listening to music and generally my room seemed cozy when I was listening to Bob Marley because my emotions were happy, but when a gloomy song came on, my emotion turned gloomy, leading to the room to sort of grow dark, I even thought I heard a woman laughing so I had to jump on the computer and change the song to "Everything gonna be alright"

Haha. It's some crazy shit.

10. yep shrooms are a lot like acid and a lot different than acid at the same time. shrroms hit u like within the first 20 mins and your gonna pretty much forgot that took acid before it even hits you. peaks gonna last a lot longer if its good acid and gonna be a lot more fun. i like acid more than mushrooms but id die for anything right now.

is this the first time your gonna do acid?

11. #11 abilities, Jan 30, 2009
    my trips on booms and acid were quite different. but i took a teener of shrooms, and a heavy dose of very good, potent acid.

all i can say about preparing for taking your acid is get excited for it, because youre going to have fun. but, if its good acid and you really trip (and actually hallucinate) dont let it get to you. distinct what is real and what is not if youre tripping harddd. if its good acid though, the hallucinations dont get to you and youre just really giggly and feel good.

first sign of the acid coming on will be a nice body high....

12. acid raindrops, you just disgraced yourself by making this thread. :rolleyes:
    haha i want some lucy too. cant get it.

13. lol why is that? if you're referring to my username, acid rain has nothing to do with LSD.

14. Yep, first time. I guess I sorta know what to expect if it's similar to mushrooms in a sense, I'm hoping LSD will be a bit more fun and not the fading in and out like I did on shrooms. Couldn't even play call of duty without dazing out with a blank stare after 5 seconds and running in circles!

15. eeeeerowoid

..... .com

Trying to plan my first time too, just want to wait till its warm outside

16. Already read Erowid prior to making this post. Like I said in my first post, I know it causes euphoria, creative thinking and this and that. I was just looking for person to person insight on how they could describe their LSD trip, for example ahh after so and so minutes I felt a body buzz coming on then i started to feel more energetic, i was listening to music and didn't feel the trip hit me but when i glanced at my coffee table the wood was creating patterns... etc etc.

But anyway, yeah I wish it was spring. Would love nothing more then to trip out in the beauty of nature with some calm instrumental music playing on my mp3. :)

17. yeah fps's are fun but the visuals will prolly get to intense. the best high is being in pitch black by urself laying in bed looking up at the ceiling!! dude you'll see purplish redish colored fireworks!! trust me do this for an hour or so. when you go to close your eyes thats when its gonna get nuts.

18. LSD is kind of similar to mushrooms, but there are some big differences. Mushrooms are, i think, more intense visually. When i took mushrooms, the trip was amazingly euphoric haha, everything was just the best thing ever. I was outside, in the forest with the sunshine on my shoulders, and life just could not have been better. The trip was very earthy feeling, and i felt love for the trees and the ground beneath my feet, like i belonged there. LSD mirrors some of these qualities (the visual patterns are similar, the trails, etc.), but it is also different in some very important ways.
    First of all, i'd recommend that if it is indeed your first time, take two. I have seen so many people take one the first time cause they're nervous, and they spend the whole trip trying to tell if they're really tripping or not. If it's your first time, blow your fucking head open. That being said, the trip has a more serious quality to it than mushrooms ever did. I've taken LSD maybe 60 times now, and i've had some amazingly fun times, but i've also had some very dark times. It will make you think about things you may not be comfortable thinking about. you will question your actions, your appearance, your motives, maybe relationships, anything goes and nothing is off limits. It's important that you not fight anything that comes into your head, even if it's unpleasant or uncomfortable to think about. The more you try to make a thought go away, the more powerful and uncomfortable it will become. THink of it as a learning experience about yourself. You will feel removed from your sense of self, like your mind has shrunk down inside your body, and you're watching yourself talk and act and even think. It's a strange sensation that needs to be experienced to be understood, but i think this effect can be replicated in part if you smoke enough of a good sativa. I've had experiences where everything i knew, or thought i knew, about myself, was stripped away, my life was completely disassembled and then reassembled before my eyes, giving me the opportunity to examine every part of my being, decide what i liked and didn't like, and what i was going to do about it. I think that if you're going to take psychedelics, you should get more out of it than just feeling good. These are incredibly powerful substances, and they should be respected. Learn about yourself, and explore the way different things (paintings, tv, music, people) make you feel and why they make you feel that way. Also, set and setting are crucial. Make sure you're in a comfortable environment with people you trust, or there is the possibility that things will get scary and uncomfortable quickly.

I know i've gone on and on, but hopefully you'll take some of what i've said into account and have a wonderful trip. See you on the other side, friend. Give us a report of your day when you come back.

19. i know what acid rain is, but this being grasscity i assumed you were making a play on words.