Acid

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Von Chronic, Jan 16, 2009.

1. I'm trying acid tommorow. I'm not entirely sure what acid is supposed to do to you, and how much I should start with...:confused:

2. 1) this is not the proper section

2) if you are that drug naive, then perhaps you should hold off a bit. hallucinogenics like acid are not toys. They can be great; but only when used in a responsible manner.

3. Please read the forum descriptions before posting. :wave:

4. A hit, you dont know how good the acid is
    I have had acid that felt like about about 3 hits of regular acid in one blotter
    so it really depends

5. you definitely need to educate yourself about what acid does too youbefore you try it. if your not prrepared for it you could have a trip diaster. go on erowid and read some trip reports of people doing acid. like rictuar said, acid isnt a toy. dont just try it not knowing how strong it is or what it might do to you.

i personally love acid. but before i even tried it i researched it a lot. good luck bro

6. its like a turbocharged shroom trip with better suspension and it is way more controllable.

7. do exactly what he said...do all your research on erowid.org and read trip reports and just make sure your setting and friends are a good mix:smoking:

8. Sorry about the wrong forum thing.

But yeah, this is part of my research lol.
    I'm also reading articles and stuff.