acid

Discussion in 'General' started by JonnyPotSeed, May 7, 2003.

1. I meet a dude and he does everyting and he said he could get acid for like 9 bucks a hit is that a good price and if you ahve any stories please feel free to share thanks peace

2. if its abundant acid should be about 2-5 dollars per hit, but if its rare or if the qulity of the lsd is very good then ten bucks or so a hit isn't too bad at all

3. But if you've never done acid before, you don't want anything really strong, or much of it for that matter. Just get a $3 blotter or something. And make sure you have a sitter with you. Don't want anyone jumping out of a window.

4. i have enough money, but none of my dealers deal acid.aaahhhh!

5. I dont know if i want to do a REAL drug right now but im looking into doing shrooms this weekend.I might 2 guys the other day who can get anything.They do coke all the time.But no coke for me they said dxm was like shrooms alittle

6. boy do i know that

7. ummm be careful, acid can be some scary shit, have someone who just wants to smoke weed sit dwon with you to make sure you dont go ape shit and kill the dog, or something like that. ....