acid

Discussion in 'General' started by Hubert, Apr 9, 2003.

1. i tried acid for the first time last weekend. i took 1 hit and got fucked up but i dont think i really tripped. everything seemed different and wierd but i didnt see any wacky colors or see any full blown hallucinations. should i take two hits next time or what? also i felt really stupid once i started to come down. is that normal? one last thing, how do shrooms compare to acid and how much do u guys pay for acid?

2. 1 hit probally didn't give you that hard of a trip. What do you think you're gunna see though? If you're expecting pink elephants and stuff then you're probally not gunna see what you want unless you eat a lot of it. I would say the "stupid" feeling is very normal. When I come down off acid I usually lose controll of my emotions for some reason and end up histericly laughing or crying my eyes out (either way for no reason) 2-3 hits is my fun level. it gives me good visuals, so many things move and twist and jump around, occasionlly shadow people or other unexplaned things. Acid is dry around my areas so when it comes around its $5-$10/hit pending on who it's from and how potent it is. It used to be like $2 like 8 years a go, but dry now :(
    And schrooms for me seem much more laid back than acid. Acid give me more confusion and open eye visuals. When I eat schrooms I'm chill and totally euphoric, and see more things with my eyes closed. I still love acid though, go on and eat 2 or 3 :)